5S : Concept & Implementation
7-8 Agustus 2014
4-5 September 2014
7-8 Oktober 2014
6-7 November 2014
4-5 Desember 2014
TRAINING 2 HARI
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel Menara Peninsula Slipi Jakarta
FEE: Rp. 3.750.000,-/peserta
Termasuk: Sertifikat,Training Modules, Workshop kit, Lunch, Snack, Souvenir, Foto 10 R.
Introduction to 5S
5S is workplace management where the work area and workplace are organized and ritualized to minimize the loss of time and the use of movement. Originally part of Lean manufacturing philosophy (also known as the Toyota Production System), its principles for eliminating wasted time and unnecessary motion are universally applicable to everyone and every business.
5S is much more than ‘a place for everything and everything in its place’. 5S comprises five principles to make people highly efficient and effective in their doing work.
- Seiri (Sort)
Keep near you only what you regularly use
- Seiton (Straighten)
Find exactly what you need to use in less than 30 seconds
- Seiso (Shine)
Have your workplace and equipment ready for immediate use
- Seiketsu (Standardize)
Everyone does each job in the same way and is challenged to improve it
- Shitsuke (Sustain)
Everyone does their part to foster a safe, efficient and effective workplace
This 5S course is massively effective in teaching 5S because Trainees learn what 5S is really about. 5S has only a little to do with creating a clean and tidy work area where everything is neat, near-by, and easy and fast to get to. That is indeed what you see when you go to a great 5S work managed operation, but that is not what 5S is for.
5S is to there to help you do masterly work. Its purpose is to help people do perfect work every time. 5S is really about:
- Preventing mistakes that ruin a job and makes scrap and rework
- Making sure equipment is reliable and works properly to make a perfect item every time
- Removing and preventing useless variation in work activities and machine performance
- Delivering exact quality products and service ever more quickly
- Keeping people and plant safe from hazards and harm
Actually that is what every business wants. To achieve those vital performance benefits it just happens that you need to Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize and Sustain in order to create the right workplace situation that will deliver the competitive performance a business needs.
So we don’t teach course attendees that 5S is only about workplace management and cleanliness; rather we teach them that through their personal workplace practices they set themselves up to do great work. They will help build a world-class operation whose products or service will attract new customers. If they use 5S well they will be creating work security for themselves and building a safer, happier work environment where people make a top-quality product every time.
5S is not about being clean, tidy and neat; it is about doing excellent quality work always.
To get that awareness into Attendees we put each one into a job simulation where 5S is used. It makes this course unique since it delivers deep understanding of why 5S works. Beginning with disorganized work (provided in a kit as part of the training), Attendees apply each 5S step to turn an activity that starts as a mess into a highly efficient and effective operation.
The secret to the success of our teaching method is getting Attendees to experience and measure the effects of their 5S improvement decisions in several ways. Equally important is working in teams where positive, open discussion develops amongst its members and people get friendly, supportive feedback from each other. The team applies 5S by doing it and immediately gets feedback on how well that worked through their measurements and seeing the effectiveness of their improvement efforts for themselves.
5S TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE
Important Lean Concepts
• The 7 Wastes and Others
• The Value Stream Concept
• The Hidden Factory
• Elimination of Waste and Loss with 5S
• Our 5S Training Objectives
Purpose of 5S
• 5S Creates a Visual Factory
• The 5S Cycle
• 5S Activities Explained
• The Purpose and Payoff of 5S
• Remove the Roadblocks in the Way
• 5S Program Overview
5S Program Steps
• Workplace Observation
• Set a Target Area Vision
• The Power of a Shared Vision
• What You See Before 5S
• What You See After 5S
• After 5S – Easy to Find, Easy to Do
• One-Day Work Area Log
• Sort – keep only what is needed Today
• Red Tag Process
• Red Tag Inspection List
• Red Tagged Items Log
• Decide What to do With Dispossessed Items
• Straighten – find it fast; faster
• Put Order and Sense into the Workplace
• Set-in-Place to Make Life Easy
• Visual Control of Tool Storage
• Visual Management of Inventory and Stock
• Straighten the Workflow
• Straighten Check Sheet
• Shine – see problems when they are small
• 5S Examples – Shine
• Shine Check Sheet
• Plan Who, What, How to Clean
• Standardize – the same rules for all
• Set Standards for Condition and Use of Tools and Equipment
• Being Visual – know exactly what is happening
• Use Visual Management to Show Status
• What Visual Management Would Help Here?
• Sustain – ‘this is how we do it here
• Weekly and Monthly Feedback on Performance
• Workplace Measurement Checklist – tracking your performance weekly
• Tracking Your Performance Monthly
• What of Your 5S Implementation?
• Plan/Prepare 5S Kaizen Blitz
Praktisi Expert yang telah banyak memberikan training dengan menggunakan tools yang maksimal dalam meningkatkan keterampilan peserta.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246