A Complaint is A Gift – Win Your Customer’s Heart and Ensure Repeat Business
18-19 September 2012
BIDAKARA HOTEL, JAKARTA
Pembicara / Fasilitator
A Life-time Service Practitioner
- President Director of PT VADS Indonesia
- Former Vice President, Service Delivery and Contact Management, P.T. Excelcomindo Pratama, Tbk.
- Has an in-depth experience in service industry and service leadership as a practitioner (30 years of working experience in various multinational companies).
- Has been a public speaker and facilitator in various subjects, e.g. Service Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Direct Marketing, Malcolm Baldrige Quality Program, Contact Center Management, Competency Based Human Resource Management, etc.
- Certification: IBM’s Quality Assessor and Benchmarking Coordinator (1993); COPC Registered Coordinator (2005).
Investment Fee :
Full fare 18-19 September 2012 : Rp 3.500.000,-
Early Bird 17 Agustus 2012 : Rp 3.200.000,-
Daftar Perusahan Peserta Training A Complaint is A Gift (Batch II)
Bank Permata, BNI Card Center, Bank DKI, Bank Danamon, PT Bank OCBC NISP,PT Excelcomindo Pratama, PT BFI Finance,SOS Medica Clinic, RSIA Hermina Podomoro, PT Manulife Indonesia, PT Sushi Tei Indonesia, PT Hitamarga Tirta ( Hermes Boutique), Sabic Asia Pacific Pte, Ltd, PT Citra Cita Lestari, PT Tirta Investama, PT Express Transindo Utama,PT Agroindo Beatlenut Center,PT Asuransi Nipponkoa,PT BPR Darmawan Adhiguna Lestari,PT Indosat,PT Java Motor,PT Kompas Cyber Media,PT Satnetcom Balikpapan,PT Sodexo Indonesia,RS Dewi Sri,Selera Bakmi
A Complaint is A Gift”
Win Your Customer’s Heart and Ensure Repeat Business
Why ”A Complaint is A Gift”
Organizations can lost many customers when complaints are not handled well, resulting in anger, unnecessary conflicts and even sabotage which can endanger the public image of the organization. While complaints are rarely pleasant, they often carry a positive intention.
A Complaint is a Gift, is a challenging principle that we’re going to discuss and celebrate in this seminar.
Wardhani Soedjono, the Indonesia’s acknowledged service practitioner will take you on a journey to once again see the gift behind a complain, the gift in our selves and the gift of finding success in handling complaints
At the end of this training, you will gain the following:
• Knowledge of understanding your customers
• Knowledge of why customers complain
• Understanding of techniques to prioritize? complaints
• Understanding of how to offer service recovery
Why Customers Complain?
• 3 Most Reasons Why Customers Complain
• The Customer Complaint Iceberg
• 4 Ladders of Dissatisfied Customers
• What will You Do When Customers Complain
• Discouraging Customers to Complain
• Kissing a Customer Goodbye
• The Secret of Service
Understanding Your Customers
• 5 Types of Complainer
• Dealing With Difficult Customer
• What Attitude is Required
• 5 Tips For Dealing with Angry Customers
• Handle Your Self First
The Famous 11 Steps Responding to Customer Complaints
• The Need of Feedback System
• 4 Steps Complaint Management Process
• Prioritizing Complaints – Probability : Remote, Uncommon,Occasional, Frequent
• Prioritizing Complaints – Severity : Minor, Moderate, Major, Catastrophic
• The Resolution Matrix
• Chronology Report of a Complaint
Effective Complaint Management
• Considering a Refund or Compensation
• Service Guarantee
• Guarantee Does Not Work, when…
• Lesson Learned
• Service Recovery
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246