Account Payable, Account Receivable, and Spare Part Management
22-24 Juni 2011
Hotel Amaris bandung
Pembicara / Fasilitator Instruktur :
1. DR. Drs. Baldric Siregar, MBA.,Akt.
2. Mochamad Imam Bintoro, S.E., MSFIN
This three-day intensive and practical program is designed to enhance participants knowledge of understanding the transaction, process, report and daily practices of Account payable, Account Receivable and Material Control (Accounting). Particular emphasis will be placed on the structure and mechanism of the transaction and report to each respective areas and participants will be encouraged to have a strong understanding by actively involved during the discussion so that they can apply back in their workplace.
- Familiarize yourself with key transaction, techniques, practices, and terminology of account payable, account receivable and material accounting.
- Prepare yourself for advancement by learning essential materials control, account payable and receivable applied concept.
- Learn how to apply the concepts and techniques that will impact your productivity and effectiveness in performing daily works in those areas.
1. Accounts Payable
• Invoice processing
• Commitment Control/Retention
• Prepaid for Fuel Purchase
2. Accounts Receivable
• Back Charges to Third Parties
• Employee Expense Account
• Prepaid Expenses
• VAT Invoices
• Write Off
3. Concepts of spare parts
• Concepts of maintenance and reliability
• Maintenance Performance Indicator
• E-pro and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
4. Materials/ Logistics management Concept and Organization.
• History and evaluation of materials/ logistics management
• Sub functions of materials/ logistics management
• Benefits of materials/ logistics management
• Guidelines for good organization
• Types of effective organization
5. Planning and Control Materials/ Logistics Management
• Demand Planning
• Production planning and control
• Concepts of inventory
• Inventory control
• Materials requirements planning (MRP)
• Distribution requirement planning
6. Procurement, Materials Flow, and Distribution
• Procurement Management
• Receiving and stores
• Materials handling
• Bill of Materials
• Physical distribution
Wajib diikuti oleh :
Materials/Account Payable/Account Receivable Accountant, Supervisors, Auditors, Planning & Budgeting Analyst, Operation / Drilling / Production Accountants, Other professional wish to refresh and extend their knowledge and skills in Material Accounting, Account payable and Account Receivable
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246