Activity Based Cost Management
Managing Cost and Performance
This course provides participants experience in using the activity-based approach to cost determination of outputs and outcomes and techniques for process improvement. Key performance measures for cost, quality, and timeliness of service delivery are also covered.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Organize data to determine full costs of outputs and outcomes based on agency activities
- Calculate the cost of quality, measure cycle time efficiency, and identify non-value-added steps in key processes
- Analyze and evaluate the costs associated with providing goods and services
- Identify basic activity attributes used for performance measures
- Relate program cost information to performance measures of efficiency and effectiveness to support performance budgeting
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE
- Key cost concepts and their significance in activity-based cost (ABC) management
- ABC model components and relationships
- The role of activities in cost determination of outputs and outcomes
- Key performance measures for cost, quality, and timeliness of service delivery
- ABC system components and operational aspects comprising an important management tool
- Types of cost reports provided by ABC systems and the quality of the information they provide
- Costs and benefits of implementing an ABC management system
WHO SHOULD COME?
Lokakarya ini diselenggarakan untuk staf / officer / managers accounting yang ingin memiliki dasar pengetahuan yang luas mengenai best practices bidang accounting — khususnya yang berkaitan dengan aplikasi Activity-based Cost Management — yang dapat membantu memperlancar pelaksanaan tugas sehari-hari.
Kode : BPOT017
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246