Air Conditioning and HVAC Course
5 – 9 May 2014
16 – 20 June 2014
18 – 22 August 2014
29 September – 3 October 2014
10 – 14 November 2014
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Dr. Ir. I Made Astina. M.Eng.
Dr. Ir. Nathanael P. Tandian
- Rp 9.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 9.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
This 5 day course is designed to broaden and increase knowledge of all participants on the industrial refrigeration system which includes HVAC system. In detail, the discussion will cover its selection, operation, maintenance and load calculation of air management.
To make this course more comprehensive, there will be an actual practice for all participants in the thermodynamic laboratory ITB.
The instructors will also first talk about the basic theory of the cooling and air conditioning system. Further more, the participant will also learn about refrigeration system, its components, selection guideline, characteristic of each components, operation and maintenance of the industrial refrigeration system.
Introduction to Refrigeration Systems and HVAC
Theory of Refrigeration System as a basic to understand the cooling system
- Vapor compression cycle
- Absorption cycle
- Air cycle
Basic Calculation of Air Conditioning System
- Basic concept of humidity, comfortable limit, etc.
- Psychometric diagram
- Load calculation of air conditioning
Refrigeration System Components and Industrial refrigerant. Discussion on type, work principle, characteristic of the following refrigeration components:
- Expansion valve and components
Industrial Refrigeration System for Industrial Application
- Classification of industrial refrigeration system
- Parameter and criteria of selection
- Type and characteristic
- CFC and Non CFC Refrigerant
- Selection guide of refrigerant
Operation and Maintenance of Refrigeration System and HVAC
- Operation of refrigeration & HVAC system
- Maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC system
- Inspection of refrigeration and HVAC system
- Trouble shooting
Practice of Basic Refrigeration System
Actual practices at thermodynamic laboratory ITB on how to use refrigeration system tools & equipment. The tools and equipment were specially designed for practice purposes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Engineers (process, design/ electrical, mechanical, petrochemical, maintenance)
- Manager/ Superintendent/ Supervisors of process, production and maintenance
- Everybody who wish to broaden their knowledge on engineering materials
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246