ANTICIPATION TERROR BOMB
26-28 October 2010 at Bogor
Course Leader: Kompol Karna, S.Pd and Team
Terror Bomb can be happen for everyone and everywhere. Now, Indonesia has been attacked by that terror. So we must be more carefully than before to face this situation. Bomb makes us and our social community scares to activity. Many countries have been criticized for this incident. To anticipate this incident in order not to happen again, we must take apart to close all of access to terror.
1. To give guidelines and as techniques support for plant protection, specifically in anticipation
2. Give skills for officer to secure in workplace if there are bomb threat, specifically for first response
3. Introducing explosive material to make identification easier
4. Make investigation easier by police
- Introducing explosive material
- Introducing bomb design
- Identification bomb position
- How to prevent and response for bomb threat
- First action for bomb threat by mail or post
- First action for bomb threat by phone
- First action for suspected material as a bomb or explosive material
- First action for bomb explosion
- First action for bomb threat in air plane
- How to make report for bomb accident
- Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) in bomb handling
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
o. Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
o. Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
o. Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
o. Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
o. Quality training kits included T-shirt, cap, ect.
o. Interactive presentation with discussion
o. Lunch per day
o. Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
o. Certificate of Completion
o. Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
cforms contact form by delicious:days