Auditing Safety & Health Management
Tanggal dan Tempat
22-23 November 2011 | Bandung
Make safety equal to all other aspects of the job [and in PPD, safety is #1]
Follow all safety rules and procedures
Accept responsibility for prevention of injuries
Accept responsibility for safety training
You will learn:
This course is designed to assist health and safety practitioners to perform an internal audit on an OHSAS 18001 system in accordance with the requirements of the standard. Candidates will learn how to prepare and plan for an audit, how to raise non-conformities and identify effective corrective action.
- Understand how to plan internal audits and how to interact with audit teams to achieve effective outcomes.
- Understand the structure of the standard and its requirements (covered in more detail in the Implementation Course).
- Understand what objective, impartial evidence is and how to collect and record it.
- Understand how to write a factual and effective audit report, and summarise daily sessions.
- Understand how to raise NC’s and expectations for closure.
- Audit principle and definition
- Managing the audit program
- Defining Audit program
- Implementing Audit program
- Monitoring and reviewing Audit program
- Improving Audit program
- Conducting the audit
- Initiating the Audit
- Conducting document review
- Preparing and conducting the audit
- Preparing work document
- Format Check list
- Opening Meeting
- Audit findings
- Closing meeting
- Reporting the audit
- Competence of Auditor
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc. SE.
B.S. Economic Management.
B.S. Public Health Sanitation.
Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ).
Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety.
Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
Convenient training facilities with four star quality
Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
Certificate of Completion
Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
Rp. 5.750.000,-/ Person
Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation
Registration and Payment deadline a weeks before training held.
cforms contact form by delicious:days