BE THE BEST – Essential Skills for the New Office Professional
21 May 2010
09.00 – 17.00
Choice Learning Center
11th Floor, Arthaloka Building, Suite 1108
Jl. Jend. Sudirman 2
Pembicara / Fasilitator
CARLINA AGNES PATUWO
With 30 years experience in Secretarial, HR, Training, Management & Consultancy fields, Lina set up & established her own business, Choice Management Consultants. She is a coach for secretaries and a facilitator in personal development program
IDR 1,750,000.- per participant
Early Bird: IDR 1,500,000,- per participant until 13 May 2010
This practical and highly popular program rapidly develops the key skills and knowledge that enables the new and developing office professional to maximize their contribution to the manager, team and organization.
This program shows you how to plan and organize efficiently, develop confident communication skills, and proactively contribute to the successful achievement of the organization’s goals.
By the end of this Program you will be able to:
• Develop the skills and attributes of the first class office professional and make a greater contribution to your manager/team.
• Become more confident in using your initiative.
• Become more proactive.
• Communicate confidently and effectively with your manager, colleagues, and other departments.
• Deal with the difficulties and pressures of working for more than one person.
• Prioritize between urgent and important tasks.
• Plan, organize, and manage your time more effectively.
• Write professional correspondence with less instruction.
1. Communicating Confidently and Positively
• Communicating face-to-face with confidence
• Projecting a confident and professional image
• Effective listening skills
2. Writing Clearly and Concisely
• Writing effectively from brief instructions
• Writing on behalf of others
• Avoiding common mistakes
3. Organization and Time Management
• The four principal considerations of the office professional
• Establishing effective procedures organizing diaries/agendas and follow up
• Managing your time effectively avoiding time stealers
• Organizing meetings key tips
• Working remotely under your own initiative
4. Supporting Your Manager/Department/Team
• How you and your Manager can work together to build a team
• Balancing the demands of more than one Manager
• Prioritizing your workload – being flexible when priorities change
5. Personal Development Action
• Formulating an action plan
Newly appointed administrators and secretaries, and or individuals with more experience may wish to consider Success Skills for PAs and Executive Secretaries.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246