Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
24-26 September 2012
09.00 – 16.30 WIB
Estubizi Business Center
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said Kuningan
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, a strategic imperative and a competitive advantage in an environment where you must plan for the unexpected, maintain operations, and meet regulatory demands.
Course also covers recovery time and recovery point objectives (RTO and RPO). Built upon the concepts ofical risk analysis and business impact planning, this course is designed to provide a foundation and guide to coordinated organizational emergency response and event management during and after a disruptive occurrence.
The course contains a number of practical sessions, designed to build on the comprehensive components of the module, and to encourage inquisitive debate and the sharing of knowledge and practical experience among the participants.
The qualification promotes a hands-on approach to Crisis Management by applying effective standards, enabling participants to make immediate use of the module on their return to their organizations that demand for rapid and practical crisis management solution.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the core pieces and functions of an integrated, effective, corporate business continuity program
- Describe key Business Continuity terms and concepts, such as: determining critical business functions, the “MARC” (Minimum Acceptable Recovery Configuration), Recovery Time Objectives, Recovery Point Objectives, Recovery Time Capabilities, information technology disaster recovery technical solution designs standards and practices
- Understand how to effectively determine business unit business resumption requirements for loss of workspace, loss of information technology, and loss of personnel.
- Understand how to approach crafting effective information technology recovery time capabilities for key systems that will meet business units’ stated needs, and how to address “the gap” which may be discovered between business units’ information technology recovery requirements and available money or capabilities
- Understand the core quality control concepts surrounding the development and use of scorecards in evaluating business resumption and disaster recovery plans, and standardized objective metrics in information technology testing
The conspicuous benefits of the course shall be felt upon immediate implementation of the theories and concept described and conveyed during the course.Structured and systematic in crisis management approach is one of the benefits by attending the course.
PROGRAM OUTLINE :
- Course Intro and Asset Identification
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Organizational Readiness
- Incident Response
- Contingency Strategies for Business Resumption Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Crisis Management
The course is recommended for senior managers, project managers, and crisis management officers.
This introductory course is intended for four broad categories of participants:
- Technical practitioners who may be required to operate under or help implement a Crisis Management program.
- Process analysts who may be required to design or monitor implementation of BCP and DRP program.
- Managers who may be charged with determining a path for process improvement in their crisis management solution
- Those wishing to learn more about how BCP and DRP can augment process improvement in the crisis management efforts.
( Senior Praktisi di bidang IT selama 15 tahun )
Rp. 4.500.000,- / peserta.
Peserta Non-Residential. Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.
cforms contact form by delicious:days