17-18 Februari 2009
Grand Kemang Hotel
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 2H
Pembicara / Fasilitator Mr. Nitin Sanker
B.E (Computer Science) – IIT (Roorkee – India); MBA (HR & Marketing) – IIM (Cal)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- Over 17 years of experience in Training and Consulting in Asia, Bahrain, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore and USA.
- Works with over 250 companies on Training and Process Design on Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Human Resource.
- He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR, marketing & customer care process. Conducted over 800 Corporate Training and Public Workshops
- Some of the companies for which he had done Training and Consulting are Satyam, Cognizant, GE, Kolam, Gati, Infotech Enterprises, Dr. Reddy Labs , DHL, Motorola, AMP etc.,
- Trained over 10,000 Professionals including companies like Deloitte, Central bank of Oman, Mphasis, Tesco, Aztech, Intelligroup Asia, Apollo, Polaris, TCS, Dell, Rane , Core objects, Nokia , P.D.O., UAE Exchange, Qatar Airways, RAK Bank, Blue Dart etc.,
- He is certified by CAMI-USA and also City & Guilds -UK to conduct Programs.
- He has written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine.
- He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT.
- He is acknowledged as one of the best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.
Business case for Assessment Centre
• What is an assessment centre
• A historical perspective on assessment centre
• Its Validity and reliability
• Experiences of Indian Organizations with ACs and emerging global
• Working out the cost benefit analysis
• Strategic use of assessment centre
• Potential uses of these centres
Creating role specification and Competency mapping
• What is competency
• What is competency mapping
• Developing competency model
• Defining the job needs: job analysis
• What is job analysis
• Why it is being conducted
• Structure of a typical job analysis
Techniques and Tools
• Defining the exercises
• Methods on how to use them
• Types of exercises
o In-tray exercises
o Written exercises
o Case studies
o Group exercises
o Focused discussions
• Analyzing potentials and
• shortcomings of the exercises
• Exercise design practice to
• Evaluating the exercises
Building evaluation sheets and assessment matrix
• Create evaluation forms for all exercises.
• Practical experience designing an assessment matrix (to put together the most appropriate methodology for assessment purposes.)
Preparing and administration of assessment centre
• Training assessors
o Logistics of running an assessment centre
o Create candidate & assessor timetables
o Assessment centre documentation
• To benchmark assessments to achieve fair comparisons of candidates
• The role of feedback
Integrating AC with other systems and knowing good practice issues
• Institutionalizing the AC process
• Validation of Assessment Centers
• Align assessment centers with organizational goals
• Good practice issues and resources
o good practice issues to be aware of
o need for your own code/policy on the use of assessment
Practical centre management
Participants will be part of a ‘live’ conduct of an assessment centre, testing the exercises they have developed and practicing the skill of assessment with their course colleagues.
cforms contact form by delicious:days