Certified Business Analytic Professional (CBIF)
International Certification by AAPM (American Academy of Project Management)
Jadwal & Tempat :
- Selasa – Kamis, 16 – 18 Juni 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 21 – 23 Juli 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 18 – 20 Agustus 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 15 – 17 September 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 20 – 22 Oktober 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 17 – 19 November 2015
- Selasa – Kamis, 15 – 17 Desember 2015
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Batam, Makassar, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak.
- Investasi pelatihan selama 3 (tiga) hari ini adalah senilai USD$ 1.000,00 (Seribu Dollar) untuk setiap peserta (khusus untuk wilayah Yogyakarta, dengan minimal peserta 5 orang).
- Untuk pelaksanaan di kota lain, harga menyesuaikan.
- Including : Trainer yang berkualitas, Module / Handout, Sertifikat, Training Kit (tas, block note, alat tulis, flask disk), Souvenir, 1 X Dinner, Pick up dari bandara jika mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta.
- International Sertification (if the participants pass the exam)
The Business Analysis course is suited to Business Analysts recently placed in the role or to Business Analysts who have been performing the role for some time but have never received any formal training.
The course is also suitable as an introduction for anyone thinking about moving into the Business Analysis role or for other change management professionals wanting to gain a more in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst.
The ‘Fundamentals’ course is aimed at learning real-world business analysis skills that can be used in the workplace. Course delegates should be able to return to their working environments and work as effective BA team members immediately adding value and building effective relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
Objectives Certified Business Analytic Professional (CBIF)
By the end of the course the Business Analyst will be able to:
- Integrate into a project or team environment with an understanding of their role, key responsibilities
- and relationship with fellow project members
- Work with business users to gather and document different types and levels of requirement
- Work with business users to define, scope and initiate a project
- Break-down complex business scenarios or problems into process and data models
- Validate requirements by producing Use Cases and assess requirements against defined quality criteria
- Apply end-to-end thinking to complex business and system problems to ensure ‘right first time’
- documentation and solutions
- Work with business users and delivery teams to develop optimum solutions to defined requirements
- Confidently present findings to business users and their project team
Director/Manager/Staff of Business, Professional Consultant, etc
TOPIK / MATERI
- Module 1 – Introduction to the BA Role
- Module 2 – Project Definition and Scoping
- Module 3 – Interviewing and Fact Finding
- Module 4 – Requirements Definition
- Module 5 – Process Modelling
- Module 6 – Data Modelling
- Module 7 – Ensuring Requirements Quality
- Module 8 – Managing Delivery
- Module 9 – Requirements Engineering Techniques
- Module 10 – Review
Presentation, Discuss, Case Study, Evaluation, Simulation, Movie
Team of Global Technical Supervisor of AAPM
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246