3-4 Maret 2009
Grand Kemang Hotel
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 2H
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Mr. Nitin Sanker
B.E (Computer Science) – IIT (Roorkee – India); MBA (HR & Marketing) – IIM (Cal)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- Over 17 years of experience in Training and Consulting in Asia, Bahrain, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore and USA.
- Works with over 250 companies on Training and Process Design on Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Human Resource.
- He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR, marketing & customer care process. Conducted over 800 Corporate Training and Public Workshops
- Some of the companies for which he had done Training and Consulting are Satyam, Cognizant, GE, Kolam, Gati, Infotech Enterprises, Dr. Reddy Labs , DHL, Motorola, AMP etc.,
- Trained over 10,000 Professionals including companies like Deloitte, Central bank of Oman, Mphasis, Tesco, Aztech, Intelligroup Asia, Apollo, Polaris, TCS, Dell, Rane , Core objects, Nokia , P.D.O., UAE Exchange, Qatar Airways, RAK Bank, Blue Dart etc.,
- He is certified by CAMI-USA and also City & Guilds -UK to conduct Programs.
- He has written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine.
- He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT.
- He is acknowledged as one of the best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.
RECRUITMENT OVERVIEW AND REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS
• Bad Recruitment
• Cost of bad recruitment
• Recruitment Metrics
• Competency Iceberg model
• How is competency measured
• Job Analysis
SHORTLISTING AND PSYCHOMETRIC TECHNIQUES
• Overview of hiring process
• Getting Resumes
• Short listing
• Methods of short listing
• Psychometric tests
INTERVIEWING AND PROBING
• The overall interview process
• Major types of Interviews
• Stages of interviews
• Different types of questioning methods
• Different methods of probing.
• Behavioral event interviewing
• Usage of Interview guides and outlines.
• Evaluation of an interview process
• Knowledge based filtering
• Skill based filtering
• Behavioral filtering
cforms contact form by delicious:days