Chemical Handling (BANDUNG)
A hazardous material is a material which is capable of producing harmful physical or health effects. Harmful physical effects include fire, sudden release of pressure, explosion, and other violent reactions. Harmful health effects include acute conditions and chronic conditions. Acute conditions develop soon after over-exposure to hazardous materials and include burns, rashes, respiratory distress, convulsions, and possibly even death. Chronic conditions develop after long term exposure to hazardous materials and include cancers, nervous system disorders, and damage to other organ systems.
THE SKILL AND INFORMATION THAT WILL BE LEARNED ABOUT:
- How to safe and proper storage and handling of Hazardous Materials.
- How to manage spill and waste handling
- Absorption, inhalation, and ingestion risks.
- MSDS and Labelling.
- Proper procedures.
- Using protective equipment
- Physical and health hazards
- Irritants, sensitizers, asphyxiants and carcinogen
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
|• Basic Rules For Safe Chemical Handling
• Physical Properties Of Chemicals
• General Concepts Of Toxicology
• Chemical Storage Requirements
• Physical hazards.
• Toxic substances and carcinogens.
• Acute and chronic health effects.
• Labels and MSDSs.
|• Basic first aid for injuries caused by chemicals.
• Emergency Response
• Contaminated Employee
• Clean-Up Of Spills
• Personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Do’s and Dont’s of working with hazardous materials
• Classification of a Hazardous Material
• Disposal of Hazardous Materials
• Incompatible Materials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
Anyone interested in improving health and safety and productivity will benefit from attending this program, including:
• Health and Safety Committee members
• Managers, supervisors and worker
• Facility managers
• Human resources managers
• Senior managers
• Others with health and safety responsibilitie
INSTRUCTOR : Bambang Pamudji, Bsc. SE. and Team
VENUE : Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Amaroossa, Serela, Gino Feruci), Grand Setiabudi, De Java
TRAINING DURATION : 2 days
TRAINING TIME :
- 04 Jun 2015-05 Jun 2015
- 02 Jul 2015-03 Jul 2015
- 06 Aug 2015-07 Aug 2015
- 03 Sep 2015-04 Sep 2015
- 12 Oct 2015-13 Oct 2015
- 05 Nov 2015-06 Nov 2015
- 29 Dec 2014-30 Dec 2014
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246