Contact Center Performance Management
Jabodetabek, 22-23 April 2013
Workshop Objectives :
- To recognize the importance of performance management in contact center
- To learn the key performance indicators of contact center
- To be able to understand and to analyze the contact center report
- To be able to develop performance target of individuals and contact center
Program Outline :
Module 1: Introduction of Performance Management
- Understanding the Concept and Objectives of Performance Management
- Performance Management Life-Cycle
Module 2: Contact Center Productivity
- Understanding Call-Flow
- Understanding answer level and Occupancy Rate
- Calculation of Cost Per Call
Module 3: Queue Management
- Calculation of average speed of answer
- Understanding abandonment and Service Level
Module 4: Time Management & Service Process
- Understanding how agent spend their time
- Calculation of talk-time, handling time and unavailable-time
Module 5 : Service Quality Indicators.
- Quality indicators in Contact center
- Understanding Customer Satisfaction Index and First Contact Resolution.
Module 6: Practice on Reports Preparation and Analysis.
Training Methodology :
This interactive workshop involves lectures, games, extensive role play sessions, activities, presentations, work group discussions, ideas sharing with continuous evaluation and real time feedback from the facilitator.
Number of Participants :
Minimum 10 pax, maximum 30 pax for learning effectiveness.
Rp 4.000.000,/ participants or
Rp 10.000.000 / 3 participants from same company
- Training Kits
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246