Control & Operation of Centrifugal Gas Compressors
16 – 19 April 2012
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel berbintang di Yogya (Grand Aston/Ibis/Phonix/MM UGM)
This course aims to offer a logical approach to the design of centrifugal gas compressors, which will concentrate on the integration of the discipline experts – Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation/Control into a cohesive team. It considers the design of control & operation strategies for complex compression systems. It looks at the use of dynamic simulation studies to review and improve the design of compression systems and enables operations personnel to understand the key safety and operability issues associated with the compression system.
A compression system design will be developed during this course linking all the topics covered, including a short safety review. All individual engineering disciplines are integrated on the course to form a cohesive design team. The course fee includes a copy of one of the simulation models.
This course is advanced and assumes that all delegates have attended “The Control & Operation of Centrifugal Gas Compressors” course. Attendance on this course (or an equivalent) is a pre-requisite. Please contact us it you are in any doubt.
- The Design Process
- Thermodynamics and Compression Cycles
- Design calculations
- Number of stages
- Selection of machines Drivers
- Principles of operation
- Rotor Assembly
- Casing / Shaft Seals
- Condition Monitoring
- Gas Cooling
- Liquid Knockout
- Piping Systems
- Compressor Installation
- Compressor Operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Engineers involved in the design of process plant, which includes centrifugal compressors.
- Discipline Engineers – Chemical, Mechanical, Instrument, Control, Process who have knowledge of compressor design from their perspective but want to work better as a team.
- Process plant operation and supervisory staff, particularly those who liase with project teams and have input into process designs, and are involved in commissioning.
- Project Engineers
- Engineers responsible for managing and specifying dynamic simulation studies.
Ir.Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc, Phd
Rp. 5.500.000,- per orang (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.000.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)
Kode : 113302
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-8121-246