Corporate Communication And Reputation
5-7 Juli 2010
Ibis – Slipi Hotel
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Saifudin Bachrun & Associate
per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.
Communication is the oldest tool to understand each other in the history of human being.
Many problems arise due to miscommunications. In industry, communication is the hard of organization. Almost 95% of manager’s time spends for communication. So communication is very importance.
The best or the worse reputation of organization mainly is reflection of stake holder perception. Organization has to develop an excellence communication to its stakeholders. Organization needs to wipe out bad perception in stakeholder’s mind. How?
This workshop is going to discuss theories is also going to discuss a case study. The cases will help participants to have in-depth insight of company’s reputation and communication.
- To promote understanding of reputation and communication. Why company’s reputation and communication are important?
- To help participants in conducting better an internal and external organization communication
- Participants will understand elements of mistake in doing communication and learns from it
- Participants will share best practice among participants in maintaining and promoting better reputation of company
- Communication as management tool. What is reputation? Who do you think you are? Why company’s reputation is a result of stake holders’ perception? Changing a “Bad Reputation”. Case Study: Internal stakeholders that create reputation
- Communication plan and model. Identity, Image, and Reputation. How to exceed expectations? Case Study: Positives and negatives of External Stakeholder’s reaction to company. Develop press relies and Media Relations
- Understanding target audience expectation in mass- communication Introduction to Communication Audits. Example of ECCO-DCL (Episodic Communication Channels in Organization-Data collection log-sheet)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Superintendent, Manager, Specialist
* Formalities Staffs
* General Affair Staffs or Manager,
* Office managers
* Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain Benefit from this course
cforms contact form by delicious:days