21 – 22 July 2009
08.00 – 17.00
Hotel Harris Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Mr. Nitin Sanker
B.E (Computer Science) – IIT (Roorkee – India); MBA (HR & Marketing) – IIM (Cal)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
Over 17 years of experience in Training and Consulting in Asia, Bahrain, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore and USA.
Works with over 250 companies on Training and Process Design on Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Human Resource.
He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR, marketing & customer care process. Conducted over 800 Corporate Training and Public Workshops
Some of the companies for which he had done Training and Consulting are Satyam, Cognizant, GE, Kolam, Gati, Infotech Enterprises, Dr. Reddy Labs , DHL, Motorola, AMP etc.,
Trained over 10,000 Professionals including companies like Deloitte, Central bank of Oman, Mphasis, Tesco, Aztech, Intelligroup Asia, Apollo, Polaris, TCS, Dell, Rane , Core objects, Nokia , P.D.O., UAE Exchange, Qatar Airways, RAK Bank, Blue Dart etc.,
He is certified by CAMI-USA and also City & Guilds -UK to conduct Programs.
He has written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine.
He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT.
He is acknowledged as one of the best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.
The Certified Recruitment Analyst program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
This program develops both the skill and understanding that would help the professionals to implement good recruitment practices effectively in the organization. This program would equip the professionals with the skill and knowledge so that he/she is able to:
- Appreciate the importance of recruitment and calculate costs associated with bad recruitment.
- Understand all steps followed in an effective recruitment process.
- Analyze requirements and create Job and competence map formats
- Screen and Shortlist Application to lower short term attrition using motivational and Image checkpoints
- Conduct Behavioral and functional Interviews efficiently and effectively
- Create positive perceptions among candidates about the company
- Effectively evaluate the candidate on behavior , skill and knowledge
- Understand the role of non interview techniques like Group exercises, Role plays, psychometric tools in evaluating candidates
- Understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment including usage of Onet, Quan comm. methodology, Threshold traits analysis , Behavioral event interviewing, Job element analysis, critical incident method
- Be familiar with some of the best practices which have evolved in recruitment over the last few years.
Module Training objectives Method Time
• Strategic Issues in Recruitment
• Recruitment Metrics
• Bad Recruitment
• Overview of the Hiring Process
• What is competency
• Competency Iceberg Model
• Competency Measurement and BARS
• Fundamental Job Description
• Functional Analysis
• Behavioral Analysis
• Threshold Trait Analysis
• Definitions of Quancom Simulations
Short listing and Filtering
• Short listing- Knowledge of Matching CVs
• The Process of Short listing
• Knowledge Based Filtering
• Skill Based Filtering
• Behavioral Filtering Exercises
Interviewing and Probing Techniques
• Introduction to Interviewing
• The overall Interview Process
• Stages of the Interview
• Quan-com Questions and Behavioral Indicators
• 4 Key Interviewer Skills
• Body Language
• Different types of Questioning Methods
• Evaluation of the Interview Process
Wajib diikuti oleh
This program aimed at the Professionals involved in recruitment process. The program is useful for junior and first level supervisors from the recruitment department involved in the recruitment process. It is equally useful for line managers, functional professionals who participate in the recruitment process as interviewers.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246