14 January 2009
08.30 – 17.00
Choice Learning Center
Room 1, 11th Floor, Suite 1106, Arthaloka Building
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman 2,
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Holds a Bachelor Degree in IT from Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta. He had more than 12 Years experienced in Sales Fields and still keep in going to do what he love to do, SALES, in order to give an ALWAYS FRESH experiences to share. Currently, Anton still work as Business Development Director of PT. Chriscomm Network Indonesia, a content master for Mobile Technology. He also loves to share all of his experiences and knowledge of RELATIONSHIP, LEADERSHIP, SALESMANSHIP and MOTIVATION from his deepest heart, and still doing it since year 2004. Currently, he is Choice Management Consultants’ associate trainer.
Rp. 1.250.000.- / person
10% discount for booking before 7 January 2009
(including training handout, certificate, lunch and 2xcoffee break)
This Customer Satisfaction As A Selling Tool workshop is for those who wish to manage high levels of customer care through their teams. Participants will learn how to be pro-active with customer care and directly contact clients to ensure they are experiencing high levels of customer care. This will help identify satisfied and, more importantly, dissatisfied clients.
• Understanding the need to be pro-active in customer care
• A personally developed script to approach customers regarding service levels
• Well rehearsed answers to complaints and compliments
• How to turn complaints and compliments into more business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training suits to anybody who works in a sales environment and who works in a customer care environment.
• What is customer care and setting out the objectives (looking at customer care through the eyes of the customer)
• What do we need to know before making contact and developing questions
• Objection handling
• Developing best practice
• Dealing with complaints and achieving excellent customer care
• Summary & Action Plans agreed