Customer Service Excellence – The Key to Customer Loyalty (JAKARTA)
- 12-13 November 2015
- 21-22 December 2015
Venue: Hotel Harris Tebet Jakarta
Tersedia program In-House Training. Hubungi kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
Desmon Ginting telah berada di Dunia Kerja selama lebih dari 21 tahun. Di era tahun 90-an hingga akhir tahun 2000 berkecimpung di dunia Perbankan dan Pasar Modal. Sejak awal tahun 2001, terjun di arena Perubahan Perilaku danPeningkatan Produktivitas dengan fungsi utama sebagai Business Developer, Account Executive dan Liaison Officer. Peranan ini membawanya berinteraksi dan berkomunikasi dengan beragam kalangan dari berbagai organisasi dan industri, mulai dari manajemen puncak hingga manajemen lini pertama.
Beliau menyelesaikan pendidikan S1 (Ir.) Industrial Engineering di Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) pada tahun 1989. Kemudian, atas dasar beasiswa penuh yang diterima, Postgraduate Diploma in Banking pada tahun 1994 dan S2 (M.Tech.) Manufacturing and Industrial Technology di Massey University, New Zealand, pada tahun 1996. Sejak tahun 2011, beliau aktif sebagai Trainer & Coach.
There are literally hundreds of reasons why every organization should place a premium on satisfying customers, but here are three that are most important for Providers of Services:
- It is an obligation of human services organization to satisfy persons served as part of its mission.
- Customer satisfaction makes sense economically because positive word of mouth and reputation lead to higher occupancy.
- Increased customer satisfaction can influence employee morale and retention.
Customer Service Excellence
- Organization providing services need to be efficient, effective, excellent, and equitable, with the customer at the heart of everything they do. A customer focus principle plays just as important a role for small frontline units as it would for large corporate organizations.
- Customer Service Excellence is developed to offer a practical tool for driving customer focused changer. The foundation of this is the Customer Service Excellence Standard, which is a mix of research, management and operational models and, most importantly, practical experience of providing services.
Customer Service Self-Assessment
- This self-assessment will help you measure your current customer service skills and the customer environment.
- This consist of multiple choice questions required to be answered by all the training participants.
Customer Satisfaction as a Discipline
- Why is Discipline Important?
- Putting Customer Satisfaction into ActionThe Quality First Connection
- Quality Improvement
- How Many Customers do You Have?
The Basics of Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction Begins with an Attitude
- Creating the Comprehensive Program
- Training Everyone in the Organization
- Top Manager Need Customer Training, Too.
- Using Technology and Systems
- Securing Valuable and Constant Feedback
Customer Service Excellence Standard
- Customer Insight
- Customer Identification
- Engagement and Consultation
- Customer Satisfaction
- The Culture of the Organization
- Leadership, Policy and Culture
- Staff Professionalism and attitude
- Information and Access
- Range of Information
- Quality of Information
- Co-operative working with other providers, partner and communities
- Delivery Standards
- Achieved Delivery and Outcomes
- Deal effectively with problems
Timeliness and Quality of Service
- Standards for Timeliness and Quality
- Timely Outcomes
- Achieved Timely Delivery
Segmenting the Customer Base
- Defining Customer Groups
- Developing Profiles
- Starting with a Vision
- Customer Satisfaction Plans
- Measuring and Tools for Tracking “Micro” Satisfaction Levels
- Quality Improvement from the Customers Point of View
Continuously Improving Customer Service
- Conducting a Customer Service Audit
- Reviewing Your Customer Service System
- Putting Your Learning to Work
- Action Planning Form
- Self-Check Review
Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Developing Active Listening Skills
- Speaking in the Positive: Words & Tones of Voice
- Body Language: Yours and Theirs
- Understanding Your Customers Communication Style
- Handling Complaints and Conflicts
Revolutionizing How Our Field Defines Quality
- Quality Frameworks That Drive Organizations Toward Excellence
- Process Improvement
- Relationship between Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Customer Service Excellence
- Where do we go from here?
Each participant will receive 2 books of “Supervisor Hebat: Panduan Supervisor Indonesia”, and of “Komunikasi Cerdas: Panduan Komunikasi di Dunia Kerja”. These 2 books are used as a supplementary important knowledge to strengthen discussions in the class.
Rp.8,100,000, Registrasi 2 Peserta (Excluding PPN)
Including: Course Material: hard copy, soft copy & flash disc, Free Wi-Fi, Certificate, Lunch & Coffee Break, Souvenir & Door Prize
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246