28 January 2009
08.30 – 17.00
Choice Learning Center
11th Floor Arthaloka Building, Suite 1106
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman 2
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Arde, passionate on human psychology relation with their social environment, finish graduated from Social Worker Education. He continues to study on Gender, study program Magister in University of Indonesia. Return from helping survivors in Aceh, Arde finished his second Magister in Instructional Technology, Pelita Harapan University. 8 years experience dealt in social worker carrier and connected with people in different kind of situation, his professionalism is much valuable to share with everyone whose work focusing on satisfaction and dealing with complaint. Currently, Arde is a associate trainer for public speaking, leadership, supervisory, customer service, motivation, communication and other people management program.
Rp. 1.250.000,- per person
10% discount for booking before 7 January 2009
(including training handout, certificate, lunch and 2xcoffee break)
The most effective way to deal with difficult people in the workplace is to first understand the different types of difficult personalities. Once these personalities are identified you can learn how to respond with strength and sensitivity through assertiveness communication training. Learn how to deal with difficult people in the workplace by communicating in a clear, direct and powerful way.
After attending this program, participants will be better able to:
• identify the requirements courteously and efficiently
• respond appropriately to the requests
• communicate professionally with the internal and external customers
• use assertive communication to deal with manipulative or hostile aggression
• handle complaints and deal with difficult people
• resolve interpersonal conflict
• achieve desired outcomes for the customer, the organization and themselves
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Program is recommended to all managerial staff who need to deal with difficult people as part of their work role.
The course will be participative and be based on participants’ needs and experience. Use will be made of skills practise and role-plays to replicate ‘difficult’ scenarios in a safe experiential manner. Practical activities will be debriefed and constructive feedback given to partipants on how they can improve their skills. Where appropriate insights from research and psychological models will be used.
• What is a difficult person?
• Difficult personality types
• How to cope With different personality types
• Co-Workers – the Non-Voluntary Relationship
• Managing Conflict
• Using assertion techniques to resolve conflict
• Voice control – using tonality to influence others
• Active Listening
• Assertive Communication
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246