DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE TELEPHONE SKILLS
18 Februari 2011
Pkl. 09.00 – 16.30 WIB
Hotel Harris Tebet
Pembicara / Fasilitator
CARLINA AGNES PATUWO
Lina holds a bachelor degree of secretarial science of Tarakanita Academy in Jakarta. After 28 years experience in Secretarial, Human Resources, Training, Management and Consultancy fields, Lina decided to concentrate in management consulting business. Currently, Lina is an acknowledged facilitator in the area of personal effectiveness, communication skills, management development, recruitment, HR and Training, secretarial and office administrative, services, and personal branding since year 1999.
- Rp 1.500.000,00/Peserta (full fare)
- Rp 1.350.000,00/Peserta (Pembayaran sebelum tanggal 11 Februari 2011) (early bird)
The telephone is the most familiar piece of technology in the workplace and it’s use is often taken for granted. It is the way we speak to most of our customers, the way relationships are forged or broken, and the way information is clearly or poorly relayed. The ability to communicate in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner is essential to creating the right impression and getting your message across. This course will enable participants to develop, or refresh the techniques, and skills required to make and take calls effectivley. They will learn and practice methods for giving and receiving information logically and clearly, building rapport, and dealing with difficult callers. Role-play will be used with real life examples to ensure the course is relevent and applicable.
- Create the right impression of yourself and your company, and present an image of total customer care.
- Communicate confidently and handle customer calls with courtesy, enthusiasm and friendly efficiency.
- Handle calls in a structured way, project professionalism in words and voice and speak with clarity.
- Manage difficult and aggressive customers and resolve problems successfully.
- Ask the right questions, LISTEN, and deal with enquiries, messages and complaints effectively.
- Close calls by summarising outcomes and agreed actions with the caller and by recording details.
PROGRAM CONTENT :
- CREATING A PROFESSIONAL IMAGE OVER THE TELEPHONE
- UNDERSTANDING HOW CUSTOMERS FORM THEIR IMPRESSION
- FIRST AND LASTING IMPRESSIONS – GETTING IT RIGHT
- HANDLING THE KEY STAGES OF THE CALL – ACHIEVING SEAMLESS SERVICE
- SOUNDING PROFESSIONAL AND CONFIDENT
- WHAT NOT TO SAY – AVOIDING THE IMAGE-WRECKERS
- IMPROVING YOUR TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- DEVELOPING YOUR TELEPHONE VOICE
- TECHNIQUES TO AID CLEAR SPEAKING – ARTICULATION, ASSIMILATION,RATE, PACE, INFLECTION
- SUPPORTIVE TECHNIQUES TO ENHANCE LISTENING SKILLS – SHOWING EMPATHY AND CLARIFYING UNDERSTANDING
- EXAMINING TECHNIQUES – BEING COURTEOUS, CLEAR, COLOURFUL, CONCISE, CONSISTENT, CORRECT AND COMMUNICATIVE
- CONTROLLING THE TELEPHONE PROCESS CONFIDENTLY
- MAKING AND TAKING CALLS – THE DO’S AND DON’TS
- BEING PREPARED AND BEGINNING THE CALL
- HOW TO SOUND CONFIDENT AND HELPFUL – BUILDING RAPPORT
- DEALING WITH ENQUIRIES – GETTING THE FACTS AND CONTROLLING THE CALL
- ENDING THE CALL
- HANDLING PROBLEMS, UPSET CALLERS AND DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS
- DEVELOPING FLEXIBILITY – HANDLING EVERY CALL EFFECTIVELY
- HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND DEMANDING CUSTOMERS – MAINTAINING A POSITIVE APPROACH
- RESOLVING PROBLEMS – IDENTIFYING A PROCESS
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- INTEGRATING ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIOURS FOR EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES
- REFINING YOUR TELEPHONE MANNER – DEVELOPING A WELCOMING STYLE
- FORMULATING A PERSONAL ACTION PLAN
Lecture, Discussion, Role-Plays.
TARGET AUDIENCE :
Frontline staff, Receptionists, Telephonist, Customer Service and staff who need to excel their telephone service skills
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246