Effective Communication at the Workplace
15 Oktober 2012
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Harris Suites fXSudirman
Senayan, Jakarta Pusat
Rp.1,750,000 per person
Incl. material handout, certificate, lunch and 2x refreshment during coffee breaks
This program is specially designed to raise self-awareness for people who have to deal with and manage a multitude of communication tasks everyday. It is enable participants to groove in on exactly how to effectively communicate verbally with various types of people and in various circumstances at the workplace. It is also gives clear guidelines for improving working relationships by developing new methods and styles of communication.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- The ability to understand others and build highly effective working relationships;
- Understand and appreciate the process of communication as an important element of the professional effectiveness;
- Be able to present information in an understandable and interesting way;
- Exposure to communication concepts;
- Enhancement of listening skills: identifying underlying issues and exploring solutions;
- Diagnose and avoid barriers to communication;
- Ability to use feedback positively.
This program is designed for anyone who needs to improve communication in an assertive manner with clients and fellow workers, to build more productive and successful relationships.
- What communication is and why it is important
- The barriers to effective communication
- Communicating your message clearly and confidently
- The art of conversation
- Questioning techniques: how to get the required information
- Building productive working relationships:
- assertive communication
- use of negotiation skills, and
- achieving a win-win outcome
- Confidence and self esteem
- Effectively giving and receiving feedback
As well as providing a theoretical grounding, the workshop will also give the participants the opportunity to utilize and practice their developing skills and competencies through activities and discussions
Carlina A. Patuwo
Lina is the principal consultant and founder of her own human resource application service provider and consulting business. She coaches human resource practitioners in human resource processes, secretaries and other individuals. She has 32 years’ management, human resources, secretarial, administration, consultancy and training experience and has undertaken various projects and performed a range of services including training delivery, needs analysis and research, and consulting. Her management experience has led her to believe that all personnel within any organization can excel through developing their mental resources, consequently benefiting not only themselves but also the institutions they represent. Among her list of clients are Pfizer Indonesia, Bank CIMB Niaga, United Tractors, Alstom Grid, Kapal Api Global, Bank Maybank Syariah, Bank BNI, Express Transindo Utama (Express Taxi), KPK, Kementerian Perhubungan, Travira Air, and more.
cforms contact form by delicious:days