Effective Report Writing
21-22 Oktober 2013
Hotel Lumire, Senen Jakarta Pusat
Report writing is one of the most frequent business activities, yet one of the worst performed. There are usually three major problems areas; poor planning, poor organization and poor writing.
This useful workshop addresses them all, emphasizing effectiveness as the major yardstick of all reports. It shows ways in which the report writer can increase the quality and impact of any report, and use personal time and effort to better advantage.
This workshop is designed to develop the ability to create effective and well written reports.
Other benefits of Effective Report Writing Workshop:
- Understanding the writing process, from getting started to organizing and expressing facts.
- Planning and organizing before beginning a writing
- Organize your material by purpose and audience
- Organize your thoughts and write effectively
- Writing for simplicity, sincerity, clarity and impact
- Techniques for editing and revising to achieve a polished product
- Making your report clearer and more concise
Outline of Effective Report Writing Workshop :
- Introduction / Background
- Workshop objective and participants expectation
- Why do we need to write reports?
- The report writers Pyramid
- Getting started
- Using the pyramid method
- Informal Reports
- Occurrence, trips and inspection reports
- Progress and short investigation reports
- Semi Formal Reports
- Test and laboratory reports
- Investigation and evaluation reports
- The formal Reports
- Formal reports
- Report WritingTechniques and Methods
- The Apprearance and format of letter and memorandum reports
- The language of report writing
- Writing alist of reference of a bibliography
- Inserting illustration into reports
- Guideliness for spelling, abbreavition and numbers.
- Summary and Conclusion
Sahala P. Sinurat
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc . Is a management consultant specializing in training programs designed to increase managerial effectiveness, specifically, program relating to supervisory management and performance management. Mr. Sinurat obtained his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark, US. His working experience includes: – Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM – Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia – Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco Indonesia (BAT). Mr. Sinurat has led more than 200 training programs. His clients list includes PT Surveyor Indonesia, PT Coca Cola Indonesia, PT DaimlerChrysler, PT Telkom, PT Sanyo Electronics Indonesia, PT Capsugel Indonesia, PT Jasa Marga, PT Pelindo II, PT BASF, PT Advanced Interconnect Industries, PT Amarta Karya, PT Philip Morris Indonesia, PT BAT Indonesia, PT Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, Etc.
cforms contact form by delicious:days