11-14 Agustus 2009
Pembicara / Fasilitator
DR. Ir. Endra Joelianto
per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.
Distributed Control Systems (DCS) made its first entry in the seventies. Cheap microprocessors made the possibility to distribute control systems across the entire plant. Each controller control a limited part of the plant and each controller communicate to each other using a proprietary communication protocol. This is of course making the system becomes more configurable. DCS uses pre-programmed modules which are available to execute simple and more complex process control tasks. During the years that followed, DCS systems were used throughout the most diverse process industries in both continuous and batch applications. DCS applications in these different control environments made them increasingly mature, hundreds of configurable modules for every possible control problem were developed and stored in the system library. Using DCS, process controllers were able to handle tens, hundreds even thousand of control loops without jeopardizing the reliability of the complete control systems.
This training program is intended to give participants know-how on DCS systems. Moreover, the training will cover an introduction to FIELDBUS. In this program, participants will also know how different DCS with PLC.
Provides view to general questions toward Distributed Control System (DCS), such as: How and why DCS evolved? What hardware is used in DCS? And Many more. Compares distributed control to traditional single loop, central computer, PLC and PC architectures.
OBJECTIVE: YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Understand the concept of DCS
- Explain the components, architectures, operation of DCS and hardware in DCS
- Apply concepts body/mind reaction to audio and visuals symbols to meaningful human machine interfaces
- Evaluate and justify potential benefits of DCS to improve productivity
- Examine evolution of process control to face changing needs
- Understanding of Distributed Computing
- Comparison of Current System Philosophies
- Controller Structure
- Sequential and Batch Control
- Operator Interface
- Alarms and Trending
- Communication Networks and Field-bus
- Control Strategy and Configuration
- System Security
- Implementation for Industrial Control
Examine structure of DCS
Practical work using DCS
Simulation using Software
Class and Lab. Work
Operator, Technician, Maintenance, Engineers dealt with industrial process control and automation.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246