English For Secretary & Personal Assistant
13-14 Juli 2011
5-6 Oktober 2011
7-8 Desember 2011
8 am – 5 pm
IBIS Hotel, Slipi / CIputra Hotel, Grogol
THIS ENGLISH METHOD MAKES A DIFFERENT!!
Restricted For Customer Service and Secretary Only
The customer service, secretary or/and personal assistant is a vital frontline position in every company. By knowing more about the art of communication in business English will help the secretary to handle difficult client/customer in their daily conversation and also handle customer complaint.
Areas of focus in this workshop include greeting visitors, telephone communication/techniques (incld. Making arrangements and appointment), canceling appointment techniques, meeting and event organizing, note taking, email, fax and letter writing, customer relations and topic areas essential for the day-to-day inter-company communication where English is the common language nowadays.
This workshop will provide you with:
- More confidence in your ability to communicate with client in business English language
- Broader vocabulary for discussing commercial issues and event organizing
- Production of more accurate notes and reports
- Speak more accurately and fluently
- Participate more successfully in meetings
- Improve your written English including emails
- Improve your understanding of grammar
- Socialize and network with greater confidence
- Work successfully in a cross-cultural environment
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for Secretaries and PAs who want to improve their English language skills in a business context, in the shortest possible time. The course is intensive, but rewarding. This seminar is ideally suited to the one who need to write effective and convincing emails, notes, reports, etc.
When secretaries and personal assistants are socializing with their clients, discussion often turns to broader matters. The course reflects this with practice in a range of topical issues such as:
- current affairs
- social, political and environmental issues
- political systems and developments
- education and training
- advertising and the media
- technology and society
MARLENE TANUDJAJA – The trainer is experienced and well-qualified in her field. She is frequently combine teaching expertise with her experience in Australia. The trainer lived in Australia for more than 4 years. She finished her Bachelor and Master degree in Australia for only 3.5 years. Her experienced in the last company as a translator, English writing email and letter, event manager, marketing and promotion support and as a personal assistant is such a great advantage for the participant who join in this seminar. Her experienced as a trainer assistant gives another value on her skills. There is no doubt about her Business skills in this area.
On arrival at the venue you are given a pack, which consists of a special English tenses folder, certification, Lunch and coffee break.
By the end of the course Participants will learn to
- Improve written communications – agendas, short letters. minutes
- Develop a core set of English expressions and functional language pertinent to the field
- Focus on pronunciation and sentence stress to improve their ability to make positive and effective communication
- Asking appropriate questions quickly.
- Interrupting, agreeing and disagreeing politely.
- Opening/closing meetings perfectly
Activities during Course
- Participant presentation of his/her job, organization, and services.
- Role-playing scenarios of conferences, meetings and negotiations.
- Analyze and discuss case studies.
- E-mails, notes and formal letters for business professionals.
- Making a presentation on a business topic of your choice
- expressing and debating more intricate issues
IDR 2,250,000 / participant
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246