Enhancement Managerial Skills Program for Secretaries and Administrative Professionals
27 August 2010
09.00 – 17.00
Hotel Ciputra Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator
With 30 years experience in Secretarial, HR, Training, Management & Consultancy fields, Lina set up and established her own business, Choice Management Consultants. She is a coach for secretaries and a facilitator in personal development program
Rp. 1,500,000.-/person if register for 2 persons or more and pay/transfer before 20 August 2010
Rp. 1,750,000.-/person (full fare)
Sudah termasuk sertifikat, makan siang, 2 kali snack
An Administrative Assistant or a Secretary has a broad spectrum of responsibilities and, as middle management continues downsizing, the spectrum just keeps expanding. This advanced workshop will provide you with skills needed to enhance your expertise and help you tackle some of the more senior responsibilities that may be required of you.
1. Management Support
- The degree to which managers, executives and supervisors rely on the support of their administrative assistants or secretaries is incalculable. Learn how to anticipate and support the needs of those who depend on you.
- Many people are compelling and convincing, while others participate in actions or language that makes them less persuasive. Learn some of the things you may be doing that detract from your overall credibility.
2. Communication/Interpersonal Skills (changing your language)
- Handling techniques for screening out incoming mail & highlighting crucial areas and master communication skills to add to your credibility and influence.
- Learn how to tackle conflict, complains, dealing with negativity and de-motivation and or conflict at the workplace with agility and professionalism.
- Master communication skills to add to your credibility and communicate more effectively with senior executives, your colleagues and clients. Also learn about having active listening skills.
3. Leadership for Administrative Assistants / Secretaries
- Your role as an Administrative Assistant or a Secretary requires leadership skills, but are you leading or simply managing? To be a truly effective leader—the kind people want to follow— you need to recognize, develop and refine certain personal characteristics. Discover the essential qualities that will make you an effective leader.
- Decision-making can be hard and usually involves some degree of conflict. Learn the techniques that can help you and others, make sound, effective decisions.
4. Managing Change and Conflict
- We need to recognize that conflict is an absolutely predictable occurrence in any organization and is caused by many things, such as unlike points of view, or change.
- Learn methods of interpersonal conflict resolution and which ones are appropriate at which situations.
Wajib diikuti oleh
This workshop is specially designed for Secretaries and Administrative Professionals who want to improve their managerial skills better.
cforms contact form by delicious:days