Enhancing Your Skills To Become A Successful Debt Collector
1-2 Juli 2013
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Estubizi Business Center
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said – Kuningan
Pembicara / Fasilitator
( Senior Praktisi selama 15 tahun di bidan Collection dan negotation )
Rp. 2.500.000,- / peserta.
Peserta Non-Residential. Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.
Materi Training Description :
Collecting payment from debitur sometimes can be complicated. It is not only the matter of limited cash available but also the matter of inadequate skills of the debt collector. S/he usually does not examine the field, situation, and condition or even does not have strategic tactic to deal with his/her debitur.
Inappropriate risk management strategy may allow loss in the company as non performing loan or bad debt. Improvement in collection strategy and skills will perform increasing in company revenue.
This comprehensive and practical course provides the key skills needed.
Various skills such as preparation, classification, building rapport, negotiation or dealing with difficult debitur, visiting or telephone calling, post collection activities will be intensively discussed in this program with the aim of developing you as a successful debt-collector and improving your existing skills.
After attending this program, participants will be better able to:
- Understand their responsibilities, roles, and attitude as a debt-collector
- Understand collection system, strategy, and policy
- Learn what and how to prepare for a collection process
- Learn how to classify type of debitur and prepare strategy to deal with each type of debitur
- Learn how to build rapport
- Learn how to negotiate or deal with difficult debitur
- Learn how to visit or call effectively
- Learn how to handle objections or inquiries
- Understand the post collection activities
- Achieve desired outcomes for the organisation and themselves
- Develop necessary skills to become a successful debt-collector
Metode Pelatihan :
The course will be participative, involves discussion and sharing session, and based on participants’ needs and experience. Skills practice, simulation or games, and role play to replicate ‘difficult’ scenarios in a safe experiential manner will be exercised. Practical activities will be debriefed and constructive feedback will be given to participants on how they can improve their skills. Where appropriate, insights from research and psychological models will be used.
- Principal of Collection Management
- Roles, responsibilities, and attitude of a STAR debt-collector
- Collection system, strategy, and policy
- Preparation – objectives and materials
- Classification of debitur and strategy for each type of debitur
- Building rapport
- Setting the scenario
- Questions using V-A-K-O-G model
- Matching needs and presenting solutions
- Identifying pleasure or pain type of people
- Negotiation skills in collection
- Getting agreement – handling objections or inquiries
- Using boomerang method, conditional method, metaphor, and so on
- Handling Past Due
- Post collection activities
- Follow up
- Visiting and calling effectively
- Building Confidence
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246