Enhancing Your Skills To Become A Successful Desk Collector
19 Maret 2013
16 April 2013
20 Mei 2013
19 Juni 2013
19 Juli 2013
15 Agustus 2013
27 September 2013
21 Oktober 2013
11 Nopember 2013
16 Desember 2013
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Putera Lengkong, S.T., M.B.A., CH, CHt, CI
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingTM
Certified Practitioner of Communication Skills
Certified Hypnotherapist and Hypnotherapy Instructor
Putera is recognised among his trainees for his excellent combination of applicable and theoretical training materials. His experience, in managing and directing the company, delivers him successfully to inspire and motivate others. His knowledge in automotive, finance, and retail industry supports him to confidently share his expertise to others. His area of expertise are: Leadership and supervising; Team Building and Creativity; Salesmanship; Service Excellence; Motivational and Change!; Communication, Risk Management (banking and multi finance), Negotiation, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
He received his degree in industrial engineering from University of Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta in 2000. He received a scholarship to study his MBA at the Wolverhampton Business School, University of Wolverhampton, in the UK and completed his MBA in 2003.
His managerial experience in retail, education, automotive, and finance industry are a strong plus point for him to deliver this collection module.
His partnership and experience as a trainer in Pakis Foundation, Choice Management Consultants, and PT Inti Sumber Daya Manusia supports him to powerfully deliver the contents to his participants and to assist the learning process of his participants. His clients come from various backgrounds: multilevel marketing, education, bank, automotive, telecommunication, retail, NGO, media, and so on.
In conjunction with Bintang Dwi Nugroho Respati, Putera writes the Best Selling Book “Koleksi Games Seru: untuk Ice Breaker, Team Work, Leadership, Creativity, & High Ropes” (first in Indonesia complimented with VCD).
Rp. 1.500.000,-/ peserta
(sudah termasuk Coffee Break + Lunch, modul dan sertifikat)
Early Bird 15 hari sebelum Pelaksanaan hanya Bayar Rp. 1.250.000,-
Untuk 5 Peserta dari perusahaan yang sama diskon 15% untuk semua peserta,
Special Bonus : (CD Audio Relax and Recharge) + Souvenir
Collecting payment from debitur sometimes can be complicated. It is not only the matter of limited cash available but also the matter of inadequate skills of the debt collector. S/he usually does not examine the field, situation, and condition or even does not have strategic tactic to deal with his/her debitur
Inappropriate risk management strategy may allow loss in the company as non performing loan or bad debt. Improvement in collection strategy and skills will perform increasing in company revenue.
Desk Collection is a highly specialised form of collecting. It is more than just collecting by using the tool (telephone). The absence of body language means we must rely on our voice only. Many of collectors who are good in face to face communication are poor on the telephone.
Time is important on the phone. Most of people are in hurry when speaking on the phone. Therefore we need skills to compensate for the lack of time.
This comprehensive and practical course provides the key skills needed.
Various skills such as preparation, classification, opening the call, building rapport, negotiation or dealing with difficult debitur, getting agreement, post call activities will be intensively discussed in this program with the aim of developing you as a successful desk collector and improving your existing skills.
Tujuan dan Manfaat Pelatihan
After attending this program, participants will be better able to:
- understand their responsibilities, roles, and attitude as a desk collector
- understand collection system, strategy, and policy
- learn what and how to prepare for a collection process
- understand benefits and challenges of telephone collection
- learn what and how to prepare for a call
- learn how to classify type of debitur and prepare strategy to deal with each type of debitur
- learn how to open the call and set the scenario for an effective call
- learn how to build rapport
- learn how to negotiate or deal with difficult debitur
- learn how to handle objections or inquiries
- understand the post call activities
- achieve desired outcomes for the organisation and themselves
- develop necessary skills to become a successful desk collector
- Principal of Collection Management
- Roles, responsibilities, and attitude of a STAR desk collector
- Collection system, strategy, and policy
- The role of the telephone
- The advantages and disadvantages of collecting on the telephone Comparing in terms of time, money, distance, word, tone, body language, and so on
- Preparation – call objectives and materials
- What is your objective?
- Why do you call?
- Who do you call?
- Leads or referrals
- Classification of debitur and strategy for each type of debitur
- Opening the call – building rapport
- Setting the scenario
- Questions using V-A-K-O-G model
- Identifying pleasure or pain type of people
- Negotiation skills in collection
- Getting agreement – handling objections or inquiries Using boomerang method, conditional method, metaphor, and so on
- Post call activities
- Follow up
- Lots of tips and videos for successful desk collector
Lama Pelatihan adalah 7-8 jam/ 1 hari
- Pemaparan materi menggunakan modul yang disesuaikan dengan output/ tujuan pelatihan ini.
- Penyampaian materi diberikan dengan metode pengalaman, sehingga dapat sesuai dengan kondisi lingkungan kerja di perusahaan Anda.
- Pemaparan materi menggunakan media Visual, Auditory, dan Kinestethic peserta.
- Penyampaian materi selalu dibawakan dengan pendekatan Spiritual dan Emotional.
- Penyampaian materi untuk menciptakan persepsi baru yang dapat merubah mindset dan pemahaman peserta pelatihan.
Games, Role Play, Group Discussion, Case Study, Simulation, Assignment
This Program is recommended to all new desk collector and those who want to improve or refresh their ability as a professional desk collector.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246