Explosive Material Handling for Oil, Gas and Mining Industry
5-7 April 2011
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
1. Introduction Explosive Materials
• Type of Explosive Materials
• Characteristic the explosive materials
• Impact of explosive
2. Application of Explosive materials
• Primary of explosive
• Blasting agents
• Open pit blasting
• Oil and gas Industry
• War heads and rocket
3. Mechanism Of Explosive
• Military bomb
• Unlawful of explosive materials/terrorist
• Other application
4. Transportation handling and Storage of Explosive Materials
• Handling of Explosive
• Transportation of explosive materials
• Storage and magazine of explosive materials
• Disposal of explosive materials
5. Safety Explosive Materials
6. Law and Regulation of explosive Materials
• UN Convention
• US law
• Indonesia Law
7. Optional Safety from radioactive Materials
• Law and regulation for Indonesia
• Government regulation for radioactive materials
- Employees who work with or in the presence of explosives, ammunition, weapon system.
- Manager, Supervisor and other individual whose action and decision have impact on explosives safety
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246