FROM OCEAN FOR FOOD SECURITY, ENERGY, AND SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
18 November , 2009
07.30 – 17.00 WIB
Kahuripan Room, 3rd Floor
Campus C UNAIR,
Jl. Mulyorejo, Surabaya, 60115
East Java, Indonesia.
Pembicara / Fasilitator
1. Prof. Dr. Emil Salim
Expert of Environment, University of Indonesia
2. Prof. Dr. Gunawan Sumodiningrat
Expert of Food Security, Gadjah Mada University
3. Prof. Dr. Sakri Ibrahim
Expert of Aquaculture, Faculty of Agrotechnology and Food Sciences, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
4. Prof. Hassan Hj. Mohd. Daud, DVM, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Expert of Fish Diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Status Payment Time
Until October 15, 2009 after October 15, 2009
Student (S1) Rp. 100.000,- Rp. 150.000,-
Student (S2 / S3) Rp. 250.000,- Rp. 300.000,-
Public (Participant) Rp. 350.000,- Rp. 400.000,-
Public (Presenter/poster) Rp. 400.000,- Rp. 500.000,-
Foreign Participan USD 100.00 USD 150.00
Topics that will be discussed in this seminar are:
1. Food Security: covering sub topics of Food Production Technology (aquaculture, resource mapping, stock assessment, stock enhancement, fishing technology, resource dynamics, economic valuation, and resource optimation), Product Value Improvement (handling and processing, food safety, biotechnology and process engineering, supply and value chains), and Food Policy (fish-based food supply policy, fish-based food distribution policy, food vulnerability, and poverty alleviation).
2. Resource and Environment: covering sub topics of Resource and Environment Biophysics (germ-plasms, resources dynamics, environment, biotechnology of resources utilization, monitoring technology and observation of resources and environment), Social Economics (social ecological system, social resilience, governance), Policy on Resources and Environmental Preservation, and Policy on Crisis and Disasters Mitigation.
3. Energy: covering sub topics of Alternative Energy (technical engineering of alternative energy, biotechnology engineering for alternative energy, comparison of techno-socio-economic of various alternative energy sources) and Energy Policy (marine based energy development, alternative energy for marine and fisheries activities).
Participants of this seminar including
4. Staff of Marine and Fisheries Department
Systematic of paper and poster
Title, Name & Institution, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Method (Methodology), Result, Discussion, Conclusion, Suggestion and Acknowledgments (optional) and References. Paper is typed used MS Word, paper A4, 1.5 space and font Arial 11 point. Abstract in English maximum 200 words. Abstract (due on October 15, 2009) and full paper (due on November 8, 2009) must be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246