Fundamental Of Occupational Hygiene Course
19-21 September 2012 (Rabu-Jum’at)
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel Harris Tebet / Hotel Ibis
Rp. 4.500.000,- per participant (Group Price) Min 3 Participants
Rp. 4.950.000,- per participant (Full Fare Price)
Rp. 4.750.000,- per participant (Early Bird Price) Lunas 7 Hari Sebelum Training
- 1 Kali Makan Siang
- 2 Kali Coffee Break
- Tas Ransel
- Flashdisk Materi Presentasi
- Seminar Kit
- Makalah Training
- Trainer yang Berkualitas
Bonus TAS RANSEL & FLASHDISK
SPECIAL !!! Kirim 4 Peserta, Diskon 50% Untuk Peserta Ke-5 SPECIAL !!!
PENGANTAR PELATIHAN :
Occupational health and safety course is an introductory training program. It is geared to safety, heath, environmental, and management personnel who have occupational hygiene on the job responsibilities, but who lack of training or experience in occupational hygiene. This course does not replace the education of a qualified occupational hygienist, but it does provide a basic understanding of industrial hygiene terminology, principles, and practices.
Practical approaches to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of common workplace hazards are the focus of the course. Participant will be involved in their own learning experience through interactive, instructional exercises. Combined with information, this activity provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of occupational hygiene program Scenarios
During the training, participants will:
- Participate in interactive discussions on topics relating to occupational hygiene.
- Analyze problems presented through case study.
- Observe equipment demonstrations, than perform a task using this equipment.
- Share occupational hygiene techniques with other industrial hygiene professional in group discussions.
- Create on the job plans for implementation at their company/ facility.
The Course address occupational health and safety topics, including:
- Anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of workplace hazards.
- Anatomy. Physiology and toxicology.
- Chemical hazards.
- Physical hazards including noise, radiation, and thermal stress.
- Biological hazards.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Respiratory protection.
- Safety and health programs/ agencies.
- Government standard and voluntaries guidelines.
Course goals :
During the occupational health and safety course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize the basic anatomy and psychology associated with routes of entry and toxicology.
- Recognize chemical, physical, ergonomics, and biological hazards.
- Use basic chemical and physical hazard evaluation techniques.
- Conduct an Occupational hygiene walkthrough survey.
- Recognize general engineering and administrative controls.
- Describe the role of personal protective equipment in a control program.
- Begin the process of determining when you can handle an industrial hygiene issue on your own and when you should call on a more experienced Occupational hygiene professional.
- Identify and access other industrial hygiene training and in formations resources.
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing and exercises
Audience description :
Occupational health and safety course is primarily attended by employees, team leaders, middle managers, and human resources personnel who have some level Industrial hygiene, safety, health, or environmental responsibilities as part of their jobs. Participants generally have limited training in the area of industrial hygiene.
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE.
QUALIFICATIONS: B.S. Economic Management. B.S. Public Health Sanitation. Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ). Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety. Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
Biological hazards, Fundamental Of Occupational Hygiene Course, Hygiene Course, Occupational Hygiene Course, Personal protective equipment, Safety and health programs
Diposting tgl : March 28th, 2012