Generator Governor Control System
24-26 September 2012
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Estubizi Business Center
Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said ,Kuningan
The participants will get a basic knowledge of the speed governing system and its context within the safety and control system of the engine.
- Sensors/transducer on the engine
- Introduction to the engine control philosophy of MAN Diesel & Turbo
- Speed governing basics
- Knowledge of governor and actuator
- Introduction to electronic speed governing systems
- Governors and Governing system
- Mechanical – Woodward type governor
- Electronic – Woodward type governor
- Compound Oil Relay
- Emergency Trip Mechanism
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Study Case
Who should attend this course?
This course is dedicated to: Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician/ Supervisor, Electrical/Mechanical Engineer, or Superintendent.
DELIVERY TYPE :
Lecturing, interactive discussion, and case study.
Miftakhul Hudha, S.T, M.Eng
Senior Praktisi ,Sejak tahun 1999 bekerja di Schneider Electric Mfg, S2 Degree, Electrical Engineering , UGM – Yogyakarta
S1 Degree, Electrical Engineering, ITS – Surabaya
Generator Governor, Generator Governor Control System, Governors and Governing system, Introduction to electronic speed governing systems, Maintenance Generator Governor, Troubleshooting and Maintenance Generator Governor
Diposting tgl : April 28th, 2012