Hazardous Chemical Handling
20-22 Juni 2012 (Rabu-Jumat)
09.00 – 16.00 WI
Hotel Santika Yogyakarta
Rp. 4.500.000,- per participant (Group Price) Min 3 Participants
Rp. 4.950.000,- per participant (Full Fare Price)
Rp. 4.750.000,- per participant (Early Bird Price) Lunas 7 Hari Sebelum Training
- 1 Kali Makan Siang
- 2 Kali Coffee Break
- Tas Ransel
- Flashdisk Materi Presentasi
- Seminar Kit
- Makalah Training
- Trainer yang Berkualitas
Bonus TAS RANSEL & FLASHDISK
SPECIAL !!! Kirim 4 Peserta, Diskon 50% Untuk Peserta Ke-5 SPECIAL !!!
PENGANTAR PELATIHAN :
This training material is intended for those who need to widen their general knowledge of chemical safety.
It could be used by persons:
- Who handle chemicals in their work;
- Who have to decide on measures where chemical information is needed;
- Safety representatives needing physical and chemical information on a specific substance, or
- A factory inspector looking for Occupational Exposure Limits; and
- Who guide and educate others in the handling and use of chemicals
Course Objectives :
The overall objective of the course is to give an understanding of basic aspects related to chemical safety. It will:
- Provide an introduction to the scope of hazardous substances and the problems they pose at the places of work,
- Improve the skills of participants in recognizing hazards and preventive safety work practices in relation of the transportation, storage, production and use of chemicals,
- Improve the skills of information retrieval and convey information to workers, employers and government officials
Course Outline :
- Course overview
- Objectives of practical chemical safety programmes
- Introduction to the aspects of chemical safety
- Exercise 1 : Dangerous chemicals used in day to day operation (of the participants)
- Law and Regulations on Handling of Hazardous Chemicals
- Identification, classification and labelling of hazardous chemicals
- Safety in transport and storage (Warehousing)
- Exercise 2: Compilation of an inventory (from participants) a list including safety information (classification), of the chemicals used in your operation
- Chemical safety data sheet (MSDS), a primary information source for a worker
- Exercise 3 : Compilation of chemical safety data sheets for selected items from the inventory (Exercise 2)
- Video Presentation on Chemical Handling
- Exercise 4 : Participant presentations related to their chemical handling practices
- Risk and Hazard
- Workplace Health Risk Assessment
- Warehouse Risk Assessment
- Introduction on Hazard Analysis
- Exercise 5 : Preparation of group work presentations related to the hazard identification (Exercise 4)
- Preventive methods and control of chemical hazards
- Emergency Response Preparedness
- Participant presentations of the given tasks for follow-up activities (from Exercise 5)
- Discussion on the experiences of the group discussion
- Course summary and evaluation
Training Method :
Training ini akan menggunkan metode adult learning principles, experimental leaning, fun leaning dan workshop dimana peserta dapat secara langsung melakukan pekerjaan dibawah bimbingan pemakalah (trainer).
Who Should Attend :
- Plant: Manager/ Engineer
- Engineering: Maintenance, Facility & Project Manager/ Engineer
- Production: Operation, Development & Process Manager/ Engineer
- Logistic: PPIC, Warehouse, Tank Storage & Transportation Manager
- HSE: Environmental/ Health & Safety Manager, Public Relation & Community Development Mgr.
- Laboratory: Product Quality, Product Development & In-Process Control Manager.
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE.
QUALIFICATIONS: B.S. Economic Management. B.S. Public Health Sanitation. Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ). Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety. Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246