Hazardous Material Safe Handling (BANDUNG)
- 28 Aug 2017-31 Aug 2017
- 04 Sep 2017-07 Sep 2017
- 02 Oct 2017-05 Oct 2017
- 27 Nov 2017-30 Nov 2017
- 11 Dec 2017-14 Dec 2017
09.00- 16.00 WIB
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
Many chemical substances are beneficial and essential for our existence. They may be poisonous, flammable, explosive, radioactive, water reactive, corrosive, or they may posses some other property that is cause for regarding them as dangerous. Using the jargon of emergency-response personnel, they are fittingly referred to as hazardous materials. Hazardous materials often harm to people, destroy property and wreak substantial health and environmental damage, so the hazardous materials should be safely handled, transported and stored.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Develop actual skills in hazardous materials handling.
- Identify hazardous materials and create an environment of high safety awareness.
- Set-up emergency response procedures, organize emergency drills.
- Prevent accidental losses caused by mishandling of hazardous materials.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Government HSE Regulations on Hazardous Materials Handling.
- Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Principles of Occupational Health and Toxicology
- Planned Safety Inspections
- Identification and Labelling
- Material Safety Data Sheet ( MSDS )
- Hazardous Materials Storage
- Emergency Response Planning
- Hazardous Materials Safety Audit
- Waste Disposal Control
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Safety Procedures
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, Safety Films/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Supervisors, Foremen, Technicians, Transportation Equipment Drivers of Deparments who are responsible for Hazardous Materials Handling, including Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS personnel, Laboratory, Logistics/Warehouse or anyone who has to manage Hazardous Materials Safe Handling.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FASILITAS UNTUK PESERTA :
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246