How to Develop Employee Hand Book
8 Februari 2010
Jl. Kramat Raya
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc
He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
Mr. Sinurat has a unique blend of teaching, practicing, consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
• Consultant and Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM
• Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia
• Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco (BAT).
Mr Sinurat has more than 9000 hours of teaching in addition to his consulting experience. His client list include Phillip Morris Indonesia, Jasa Marga, Pelindo II, DaimlerChrysler, Capsugel Indonesia, Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, BAT, Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, Coca Cola Bottling Company, Telkom, BCA, Amarta Karya, Bormindo Nusantara, Surveyor Indonesia, etc.
Materi Training Agenda
1. Introduction / Background
• Workshop Objectives
• Expectation of Participants.
2. Objectives, Concerns and Policies
• Management Objectives
o Advantages of an employee handbook to the employer
o Advantages of an employee handbook to supervision
o Advantages of an employee handbook to employee.
• Management Concerns
o When to revise or update and employee handbook
o Company conditions necessitating revision of employee handbook
o Do you need more than one handbook?
• Management Policies
o Informal policies
o Advantages of policies statements
o Identifying policy
o Establishing policies
o Classifying and integrating policies
o Policy manuals.
3. The Legal Standing Responsibilities for Drafting, Editing and Publishing
• Assigning responsibilities for the initial draft or revision
• What should and should not be covered in an employee handbook
• Writing drafts of the employee handbook
• Production of the employee handbook
• Keeping your employee handbook up to date.
4. Distributing the Employee Handbook
• Schedule a management meeting prior to distribution
• Schedule employee group meetings for distribution
• Distribution of the new employee handbook to new employees
• Sending a follow up letter to employees.
5. Closing (Conclusion and summary)
Wajib diikuti oleh
HR Manager/HR Supervisors/HR Staff
cforms contact form by delicious:days