29-30 Januari 2009
09:00 – 16:00
Patra Office Tower Suite#1710
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34
Pembicara / Fasilitator
AR. Rohadian Ak., CFE & Team
(hard & soft copy materi, Sertifikat, Lunch & Coffee Break, souvenir)
If you’re like most business leaders, you strive to protect, control, and maintain your financial structure while increasing your levels of accountability. The cost of developing, enhancing, and maintaining effective internal controls can be an overwhelming responsibility. That’s why we’ve developed this all-new comprehensive workshop – Implementing Effective Internal Controls to help you learn to do it better and faster!
This powerful two-day program breaks down the process of creating and implementing internal controls into an easy-to-follow, easy-to-apply system that any organization can use. You’ll learn how to create a rock-solid internal control structure, quickly assess and measure risks, and easily manage and monitor control activities.
TUJUAN & MANFAAT PELATIHAN
1. The factors behind each component of internal controls.
2. The 3 objectives internal controls must satisfy to be useful.
3. Whether manual- or technology-based monitoring works best for your organization.
4. The 5 accounting cycles that are most commonly audited.
5. How to measure risk likelihood and its potential impact.
6. The 6 steps necessary to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements.
1. Defining Internal Controls
– How COSO and SOX define internal controls
– Understanding the objectives of sound internal controls
– Establishing which control framework is right for your organization
– Meeting the 3 objectives that internal controls must satisfy
2. Creating the Internal Control Structure
– Understanding the components of internal controls
– The factors behind each component of internal controls
– Hard controls vs soft controls
3. Risk Assessment and Considerations
– Establishing strategic objectives
– Defining risk
– Inherent risk vs residual risk
– Identifying and evaluating risks from internal and external sources
– Identifying high-risk areas
– Measuring risk impact and likelihood
– Risk-management strategies: from ERM to CSA
4. Managing Control Activities to Minimize Risks
– Reviewing operational auditing
– Prevention vs. detection control types
– How to create an operational audit program
– Steps to creating an individual audit program
5. Establishing Internal Accounting Controls
– Internal accounting control categories
– An overview of accounting cycles
– The 5 cycles most commonly audited and what you must know about each
– Where your cycles are most at risk for fraud
– Strategies for preventing fraud in your cycles
– Financial audits
6. Understanding and Complying With Sarbanes-Oxley
– Eleven requirements of SOX
– SOX 404 requirements
– Understanding the PCAOB auditing standards
– Sox 302 requirements
– Understanding management assessment and reporting of internal controls
7. Monitoring and Reporting on Internal Controls
– Creating and implementing a testing system
– Elements of effective internal controls reports
– How to create reports that everyone in your organization can understand and use
SIAPA YANG MENJADI PESERTA?
Whether you’re a financial manager or CEO, the information you’ll learn in the program will make all the difference in the strength and success of your organization. This training program was created specifically for:
– Accounting managers
– Compliance officers
– Business owners
– Managers and supervisors
– Financial managers
cforms contact form by delicious:days