Implementing Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
25-27 Juni 2012
Chase Plaza Building 9th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman kav. 21
About this Course
This three-day instructor-led course prepares you to design and deploy remote access solutions using Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 (UAG). Forefront UAG provides organizations with unparalleled flexibility in providing access to network resources (such as Websites and internal applications) with granular access control, custom content protection, and endpoint validation.
Forefront UAG also integrates with DirectAccess, a new Windows 7 technology that provides seamless remote access to all corporate resources without connecting to a virtual private network. This course is intended for architects, consultants, network administrators, and technical sales professionals who are responsible for selling, designing, and deploying edge access solutions for enterprises.
This course is intended for IT security and infrastructure specialists who have experience with Windows networking and authentication protocols. Experience with the IPv6 protocol is desirable but not required.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Forefront UAG as a standalone server or an array member.
- Publish Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, and Remote
- Desktop Gateway applications to external users.
- Configure Forefront UAG to authenticate and authorize users, and enforce security policies on clients.
- Use Forefront UAG as a gateway for DirectAccess clients.
- Understand the design and deployment considerations when building an enterprise access solution using Forefront UAG.
- Module 1: Forefront UAG Overview
- Module 2: Forefront Unified Access Gateway Setup and Upgrade
- Module 3: Forefront UAG Portal
- Module 4: Publishing Web Applications
- Module 5: Remote Desktop Gateway Publishing
- Module 6: Remote Network Access
- Module 7: IPv6 and IPv6 Transition Technologies
- Module 8: DirectAccess
- Module 9: Endpoint Security Policies and NAP Integration
- Module 10: Array Management
- Module 11: Enterprise Deployment and Troubleshooting
The Certified Learning Partner Solution from Microsoft
Rp. 4.500.000/ pax include examination
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246