Operational Risk Management and Internal Control for Bank:
Improving Bank Efficiency and Reducing Operational Bad Surprises
23-24 Nopember 2011
Millenium Hotel, Jakarta
This program is designed to facilitate a comprehensive discussion on banking operational risks and internal controls. Conducted by one of the most searched national speakers on the topic, this program is able to improve your people knowledge and skill in operational risk management and internal control. Which is indeed a worth investment.
Topics of discussion
- New paradigm of risk and risk management;
- Building blocks of BASEL II operational risk management;
- Adopting COSO 2004 as an international framework for risk management within the context of BASEL II and PBI 11/25/2009;
- How to identify and measure the operational risks and internal control effectiveness;
- How to develop and make benefits of your loss-event data (LED) in order to prevent any potential operational risks and bad surprises;
- Simplifying operational risk modeling: expected loss, unexpected loss, oprisk value-at-risk;
- Beta factor analysis: what does it tell us about our operational risks;
- Operational risks mapping and mitigating strategies.
Methods of workshop
- Presentation and discussion
- Case analysis and exercise
- Video and fun game
Drs. Deddy Jacobus, CCSA
Deddy Jacobus is a talented speaker with thousands of speaking hours on various topics of risk management. He’s been delivering public and in-company workshops for banking audience in the last five years and has always been getting positive feedbacks. One of his strength is to simplify complicated puzzles and integrating them into a single complete and meaningful composition. The former executive of Indonesia Risk Professional Association (IRPA), he is now the Secretary General of the Association of Risk Management Practitioners (ARMP). The Founder and Senior Partner of Risk Frontier and Risk Workshop International (RWI), Jakarta based risk management consulting and training companies. Some of his banking clients are: CIMB Niaga, BTN, BRI, BJB, and ICBC.
sudah termasuk makan siang, souvenir, material kit, sertifikat
refreshment, makan siang dan rehat kopi, belum termasuk pajak.
Discount 10% untuk 4 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama. Free alumni membership dan kehadiran dalam Risk Discussion Forum 2 kali setahun
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246