Incident Invesatigation, Prevention And Proactive Improvement
TRAINING TIME :
12 – 14 May 2014
23 – 25 June 2014
25 – 27 August 2014
6 – 8 October 2014
17 – 19 November 2014
29 – 31 December 2014
VENUE : Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION : 3 days
The impacts of accidents are harm to people, damage to property, loss to process, loss to profit and damage to environment. To prevent a recurrence of the accident, the professional and effective investigation should be conducted. To benefit from a loss producing event, a thorough and timely investigation of the accident is needed. The investigation will provide knowledge of what is really going on in the work place. Some types of accident investigation is a part of almost every safety program. Even when the purpose of the program is properly defined, investigation is often poorly done.
This course aims to give participants valuable tools such as accident causes analysis techniques,time proven accident investigation,etc. The real reasons for what has happened is seldom determined and solutions are ineffective. After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Conduct proper evaluation of the accident risks.
- Perform professional and effective accident/incident investigations
- Develop adequate controls to minimize or eliminate the problems which will appear repeatedly with different symptoms.
- Define trends of the accidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
The course is structured for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents/incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation team or managers responsible for investigations.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Government Safety Regulations of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Investigation Pre-Planning, Team Selection and Investigation Tools.
- Supporting data collections ( i.e. photography, sketching and mapping).
- Interview Techniques.
- Analysis of damaged parts and accident reconstruction.
- Using of SCAT Chart.
- Human Factors in Accident Investigation.
- Individual and Group Exercises / Discussions / Presentations.
- Safety Films / VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- Rp 6.250.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- Rp 5.950.000/peserta (grup, untuk 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
cforms contact form by delicious:days