(Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Higiene Industri – HIMU)
5 – 8 Desember 2017 (BANDUNG)
Prof. Dr. Tan Malaka, MOH, DrPH, SpOK, HIU
- Improved knowledge and practical ability on the anticipation and identification of the health hazards in the workplace in terms of physical, chemical, biological and ergonomics;
- Enhance knowledge and practical ability on the measurement techniques and evaluation of the health hazards in the workplace;
- Recognized current best practices in controlling potential health hazards in the work environment;
- Improved knowledge and comprehension on work environment monitoring and workers health and safety protection.
Upon completion of the training and certification it is expected that the attendants gain the followings:
- Recognized as a Certified Industrial Hygienist (HIMu) in Indonesia;
- Improved performance of HSE programs by a more effective and efficient implementation of IH programs on-site;
- Wider networking on HSE management information and forums.
- HSE Management System
- Industrial Hygiene Overview
- Industrial Toxicology
- Physical Health Hazards
- Noise & Vibration
- Radiation hazards: Ionizing and NIR
- Thermal Stress
5. Chemical Health Hazards
6. Bio-hazards in the workplace: evaluation and Control
7. Occupational Hygiene Standards:
- Term and definitions
- Voluntary vs. mandatory standards;
- Indonesian Work Environment Standards, Min of Manpower (Mandatory);
- Indonesian Work Environment Standards, Ministry of Health (voluntary);
- ACGIH TLVs.
- OSHA (PELs) and British (WELs) Mandatory.
- Sanitary Standards: Indonesia.
8. Principles of Controlling Health Hazards in the Workplace.
9. Biological Monitoring.
- Introduction to Bio-monitoring;
- Exposure determinants and BEIs;
- Lab aspects of Bio-monitoring;
- Case studies: Mercury and Solvents in the work place;
10. Industrial Hygiene Application Programs.
- Health Risk Assessment
- Hearing Conservation Program;
- Respiratory protection program;
- Caterers Hygiene
- Domestic Sanitation
11. Industrial Hygiene Survey
- Walk through survey
- Investigative Survey: Sampling and Measurements
12. Written Examination & Interview (MHII)
CV, Surat Keterangan Kerja dari perusahaan & pas foto ukuran 4×6 & 3×4 (2 lembar)
Rp. 9.950.000,-Pembayaran H-7 sebelum event
Rp. 10.950.000,-Pembayaran Setelah event (Invoice)
Include : Certificate, modul, training kit, coffee break, lunch, & souvenir
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246