INFORMATION SYSTEM STRATEGY/MASTER PLAN COURSE
24 – 25 February 2011
08.30 – 16.30 WIB
Aryaduta Hotel Semanggi / Santika Hotel Jakarta
Rp 3.500.000,- ( Full Fare )
Early Bird : Rp 3.200.000,- (Paid 4 days Before 24 February 2011)
Group Price : Rp 9.000.000,- (3 participants from the same company)
This class is intended as comprehensive preparation and enhancement in the Information Technology skill focusing in information technology strategy and master plan, which is essential to professionals involving in the IT and implementation strategy implementation. The course shall provide the participants with an understanding of the contemporary technological and organizational issues involved in the management of in formation technological esources at strategic level.
The role of information systems in providing competitive advantage and the frequent need for business re-engineering that accompanies adoption of new technology are discussed. Stategic IT planning and the evaluation process to ensure proper alignment of technlogyto business goals are also explained. Global IT issues are also considered..
Upon completion of this subject, participants should be able to:
- Recommend an IT architecture that will create a competitive advantage
- Identify projects within an organization that would benefit from business process reengineering (BPR)
- Determine IT planning methods that support strategic development within an organization and make an effective contribution to the IT planning process
- Assess the effectiveness of IT infrastructure in meeting organizational objectives
- Identify IT strategies to support the firm’s global business goals and operation
Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CSCP, CGeIT, APICS, ITIL, CEP-PM, APICS,
Having vast experience in the project management area with areas of exposure such as: banking IT & Telco, manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries, enhanced with application of business process improvement procedure in line with CMMI methodology; while also delivering consultancy in IT strategy and audit, and supplemented with direct involvement in the setting up of BCP and DRP complementing the establishment of DRC for local Indonesian banks and government institutions.
Business development and sales executive experienced in direct operational involvement in the information technology and telecommunication services. Major focus in satellite-VSAT/DMV/ ISBN and wireless OFDM, CDMA and embryonic form of 3G services, while having vast experiences for combined Telco solutions with diversified media and technology platforms applied in diversified Industry.
Strong exposure and with hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and information technology implementation specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning cushioned with telecommunication network. During the exposures has presented deliverables such as:
- Project management for Bank, telecommunication industry, Oil &Gas
- CMMI application and Information system audit implementation
- Set up Telco services business for Oil and Gas
- Set up project management services and IT application services business in the Oil and Gas Industry sector
- Set up and expand the VSAT DMV services to major Oil industry
- Set up TETRA radio telecommunication business (NOKIA) in Indonesia, especially with Police dept and the TNI, and other government agencies
- Developed a strategy to implement IT application especially the ERP supporting the business processes in the area of logistics and supply chain management
- Initiated and developed a strategic alliance with a global computer company to design and market GIS system products
- Manage strategic corporate accounts at government institutions and major private organizations on hardware, software and telecommunication services
- Implement eTOM deployment in Saudi Telcom (STC), extensive exposure in process decomposition, and conducted BPAM and ITIL training to STC staffs
- Lecturer in IT governance and certified project management professional and in IT security, also supply chain management
- Develop and introduce the Integrated Logistics Services or Third Party Logistics to the Indonesian industrial community (Singapore Technology Logistics)
- Ran organization as a business within a business based on a custom driven philosophy, by introducing new concepts, programs and direction to increase productivity and efficiencies.
- Proven marketing and sales ability in closing management services different countries
- Negotiated and dealt with executives of multinational on various aspects of business ventures.
- Develop the Disaster Recovery Services business plan and execute with local and regional partners (SingTel)
- Develop and implement strategy for the implementation of SISKOMDAGRI project-telecommunication networking of the Minister of Internal Affairs
- Set up implement strategy for Telecommunication services business (Telco)
- Set up Intelligent Video Network/ IVN business with Scopus International in Indonesia
Strong strategic thinker, planner, and problem solver with leadership quality for achieving bottom-line goals, including managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams toward a common purpose.
Conceived and marketed a new trend and concept of Third Party Logistics facilitate clients with outsourcing the logistics and supply chain activities in the direction of generating efficiency and productivity as related to Oil and Gas industry. Developed and implemented programs for corporate accounts and the channels for the hardware and application systems as catalyst to the business acceleration and achievement at Hewlett-Packard.
Pelatihan ini menggunakan metode interaktif, dimana peserta dikenalkan kepada konsep, diberikan contoh aplikasinya, berlatih menggunakan konsep, mendiskusikan proses dan hasil latihan.
1. 50% Theory
2. 50% Practices
3. Dynamic and interactive training presentation.
Segment 1: Introduction to IT strategy and Master Plan
Course participants are introduced to the concept of IT strategy and IT Master Plan within diversified perspectives as related to management information system, the resources and tools are described in the direction of IT/IS strategy and master plan.
Segment 2: Strategic System
The segment looks at how IT may be used to give firms a competitive advantage. Students learn how to link IT applications with business strategies within an organization and to identify strategic business opportunities that IT can help create. Different models of competition, such as the extended rivalry model, generic strategies model and value chain model are examined.
Segment 3: Information Technology and Re-engineering
Information Technology can be used to enable business process reengineering, a powerful management technique characterized by critical scrutiny of business processes followed by their redesign. The different types of business process reengineering projects are discussed. Students learn how to apply the process and evaluate the impact of Information Technology on business process reengineering in organization
Segment 4: Information Technology Planning
Strategic Planning within an organization must involve Information Technology Planning to align the overall business plan of the firm. Participants explore ways in which IT enables a firm to fulfill its strategic objectives and some of the challenges faced by organizations while conducting IT planning Commonly- used approaches – the critical success factors approach, contingency approach and business systems planning approach – are reviewed, along with best practices in IT planning
Segment 5: Information Technology Evaluation
The segment describes ways in which you can assess the costs and benefits of IT deployment, at the economy level and at the level of the firm. Economic evaluation techniques are explained, as are complementary evaluation methods to examine IT performance. Service level agreement monitoring and the user satisfaction measurement are among the method covered
Segment 6: Global Information Technology
Students are introduced to some of the challenges relating to the management and deployment of IT on a global scale. A global information systems strategy can help organizations improve business co-ordination of worldwide activities and exploit supply chain efficiencies. It is, however, important to ensure effective planning and communications, as development and implementation of global IT systems are typically centered in different locations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Managers seeking to improve business productivity through IT application
• Decision makers involved in developing and evaluating strategic IT plans
• Executives involved in the management and governance of IT resources
• IT practitioners wishing to enhance their knowledge of strategic business applications
• beyond technical
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246