2 – 3 Juni 2009
08.00 – 17.00
Harris Hotel Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Mr. Nitin Sanker
B.E (Computer Science) – IIT (Roorkee – India); MBA (HR & Marketing) – IIM (Cal)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
Over 17 years of experience in Training and Consulting in Asia, Bahrain, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore and USA.
Works with over 250 companies on Training and Process Design on Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Human Resource.
He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR, marketing & customer care process. Conducted over 800 Corporate Training and Public Workshops
Some of the companies for which he had done Training and Consulting are Satyam, Cognizant, GE, Kolam, Gati, Infotech Enterprises, Dr. Reddy Labs , DHL, Motorola, AMP etc.,
Trained over 10,000 Professionals including companies like Deloitte, Central bank of Oman, Mphasis, Tesco, Aztech, Intelligroup Asia, Apollo, Polaris, TCS, Dell, Rane , Core objects, Nokia , P.D.O., UAE Exchange, Qatar Airways, RAK Bank, Blue Dart etc.,
He is certified by CAMI-USA and also City & Guilds -UK to conduct Programs.
He has written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine.
He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT.
He is acknowledged as one of the best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.
This course is intended for HR professionals involved in the design, planning, and implementation of assessment centers. The program develops both the proficiency and understanding that would help the person running an assessment center more effectively. This program would equip the professionals with the skill and knowledge so that he/she is able to:
- To enable participants to understand the importance of running an assessment centre
- To understand the practicalities and potential pitfalls of using an assessment centres
- To appreciate assessment techniques and align them with organizational goals
- To assist the participants to acquire practical skills in the design and planning of assessment and development centers
- To develop skills required in observation and assessment while running an assessment center
- To gain skills in competency analysis
- To use frameworks and models to identify skills and competencies
- To Design and implement effective multiple assessment procedures for selection and development
- Business case for Assessment Centre
- What is an assessment centre
- A historical perspective on assessment centre
- Its Validity and reliability
- Experiences of Indian Organizations with ACs and emerging global
- Working out the cost benefit analysis
- Strategic use of assessment centre
- Potential uses of these centres
- Creating role specification and Competency mapping
- What is competency
- What is competency mapping
- Developing competency model
- Defining the job needs: job analysis
- What is job analysis
- Why it is being conducted
- Structure of a typical job analysis
- Techniques and Tools
- Defining the exercises
- Methods on how to use them
- Types of exercises
- In-tray exercises
- Written exercises
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Focused discussions
- Analyzing potentials and shortcomings of the exercises
- Exercise design practice to Evaluating the exercises
- Building evaluation sheets and assessment matrix
- Create evaluation forms for all exercises.
- Practical experience designing an assessment matrix (to put together the most appropriate methodology for assessment purposes.)
- Preparing and administration of assessment centre
- Training assessors
- Logistics of running an assessment centre
- Create candidate & assessor timetables
- Assessment centre documentation
- To benchmark assessments to achieve fair comparisons of candidates
- The role of feedback
- Integrating AC with other systems and knowing good practice issues
- Institutionalizing the AC process
- Validation of Assessment Centers
- Align assessment centers with organizational goals
- Good practice issues and resources
- good practice issues to be aware of
- need for your own code/policy on the use of assessment
Practical centre management
Participants will be part of a ‘live’ conduct of an assessment centre, testing the exercises they have developed and practicing the skill of assessment with their course colleagues.
Wajib diikuti oleh
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers, HRD professionals and anyone who assesses staff for recruitment or development.
- Who wish to develop an assessment centre from scratch
- For HR professionals looking to expand and improve existing centers.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246