25 September 2012
Hotel Ibis – Slipi
This course explores the emerging business models, rules, tactics and strategies associated with the Internet as the medium, emphasizing integration with other channels and marketing operations in both the business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) markets
It includes analyzing new marketing opportunities, assessing the challenges this medium presents, and develop an appropriate course of action to leverage the strengths of this medium. In the end, the participants are expected to know how to utilize the Internet and the new marketing channels at its best. The hands-on experience of Internet marketing technologies and techniques and development of an integrated Internet marketing strategy will be there.
- Introducing to Internet and Web 2.0 | 1 Hours
- History of the Internet, How the Internet Works, Web 2.0, Web Design
- Understanding Social Media | 2 Hours
- Blogs, Micro-blogging, RSS, Podcasting
- Implementing Search Services | 3 Hours
- How Search Works, Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Landing Page Optimization
- Understanding Internet Business Models | 3 Hours
- Internet Retailing, Channels, RCM, Advertising
- Managing Innovation | 3 Hours
- Gaming, Mobile Marketing, e-mail Marketing, Research, Social Web, Consumer-Generated Content
- Dealing With Intellectual Property Rights | 3 Hours
- Security, Privacy, Copyright, Patent, Trademark
In order for effective training and full appreciation of the course, it will be delivered with 40% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 60% allotted for discussions and case studies. Training Lead will be assisted by presentation slides for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
Rp. 1.000.000,- (Early Bird Discount 20%)
Antar jemput (meeting point), parkir, voucher / souvenir, light massage, garansi monitoring & coaching 2 bulan,
Free mengikuti pelatihan yang sama.
Anyone who are interested to have better understanding with a literacy of the terms, concepts and methods used in Internet marketing and marketing channel, linking new internet opportunities with marketing theory and practice, develop an integrated Internet marketing strategy. Basic knowledge on marketing is required.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246