Introduction to Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK)
17 – 19 June,2013
Hotel IBIS Slipi
Jalan Letjen S Parman Kav 59
3 Days: 09.00-16.00 WIB
Rp. 6.000.000,- / person
Include Certificate & Souvenir
- Introduction of fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple, proven techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system
- Project managers, program managers, and project team leaders who have several years of experience initiating, planning and managing projects, and project team members who are interested in enhancing their career by preparing to become a certified PMP.
This course requires you to have basic knowledge and experience in management in general.
- This workshop will mostly refer to the PMBOK® Guideline, a standard methodology written by Project Management Institute (http://www.pmi.org), the world leading Project Management professional association.
- The class will be divided into several groups and they will work as teams. This workshop will cover the soft skill area (methodology) of the project management, at the end of some session each team will be given an assignment to complete the case study, after completion they have to present their case study to the class
- Whenever considered necessary a specific case study can be explored from the real project in the company, if do so we will need some time to do the assessment for this requirement.
This workshop will cover following topics
- Overview of Project Management In Specific Industries
- Introduction to PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- Implementation of Project Management In Specific Industries
- 9 Knowledge Area of Project Management
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Case studies (including PM Tools/Technique and Forms/Templates)
The Introduction to PMBOK® Guideline workshop will be conducted in the format of 60% of time for facilitators’ presentation and 40% of time for attendee practical study (using case studies and project management tools/technique).
Noerrachman Saleh is a management professional and he has more than 20 (twenty) years professional experience. He is involves in consulting and project management services mostly in the area of Information Technology (IT). Since 2011 he is operating his own consulting firm for Project Management and IT Management areas. Previously he had strong ecperience in Reka Piranti Prakarsa (RPP), Swadharma Duta Data (SDD), Siemens, KPMG, Prosys, Astragraphia for several extensive project experiences in Project Management , Knowledge Management , Management Consulting, SAP R/3 – Material Management , Geographical Information System and Document Management.
In supporting his profession Noerrachman Saleh is holding a PMP® Certification (Project Management Professional) since the year 2002, issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI is a leading non-profit international project management profession organization.
cforms contact form by delicious:days