MANAGING CONFLICT & DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
Jakarta, 04 – 06 April 2011 (2 Days)
Including: Vandel, Flash Disk, materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat
After completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the role and function of managers in conflict resolution within the groups and the organizations.
- Understand a number of essential conflict management approaches and an associated range of strategies, tactics, and techniques.
- Develop skills of communication and assertiveness as a bases of enhancing the effectiveness of conflict management and dealing with difficult people.
- Understand the basic human behavior of difficult people.
- Develop skills of negotiation through win-win solution in managing conflict and dealing with difficult people.
The course is designed on the basis of “learning by doing” through the combination of the following method:
Training on “Managing Conflict and Dealing with Difficult People” should be conducted in three days.
Topics to be covered as follow: Modul-JNS 2010
Conflict resolution & the communication aspect.
o Definition and Sources of Conflict
o Component of Conflict (Interests, Emotions, and Values)
o Models of Conflict
o Bases of Managing Conflict
o Generating vs Confronting Conflict
o The Role of Managers
o The Styles of Managing Conflict
o Force Field Analysis
o The Communication Pyramid
o 12 Barriers to Effective Communication
o Managing Emotions
o Active Listening
o Assertiveness Skills
Dealing with Difficult People (1)
o Transactional Analysis
o Understanding Basic Human Behavior
o Types of Difficult People
o Strategies of Dealing with Difficult People
o Problems in Giving Feed-back
o Giving Effective Feed-back Modul-JNS 2010
Dealing with Difficult People (2)
o Identification of Personal Needs
o Interaction Principles
o Problems in Coaching
o Coaching and Counseling
o Interviewing Techniques
o Face-to-Face with Difficult People
o Feed-back Session
o Closing Modul-JNS 2010
Profile Pembicara akan kami sertakan dalam UNDANGAN TRAINING
termasuk materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat
Tempat : (mentioned in confirmation letter)
Hotel Harris, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan
Setiabudi Building II, Kuningan-Jakarta Selatan
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-8121-246