MANAGING TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
22-23 September 2011
Pusdiklat BULOG Lt 4
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Mr. Pungki Purnadi
HR practitioner with engineering background. Certified Human Resources Management from overseas university and experienced as HR professional in several industries in almost 19 years with national and international coverage, member of several HR organizations and former Chairman Indonesia Oil & Gas Training & Development Organization
Rp. 2.750.000,-/ peserta
3 peserta ada diskon 10%
Training & Development faces an increasing challenge to justify its effectiveness in the face of rapid changes in business organization and advances in technology. Money spent in training and development also increase considerably. How can we be assured the quality of training and development worth the cost and how can we asses and measure it.
The big issue today is how to manage training & development effectively so that it would lead to better performance at an individual, work and organizational level.
Managing Training And Development (MTD) is a professional development program designed to equip professional HR, trainers, team leaders & business facilitators with the knowledge & skills they need to analyze, plan, conduct, and evaluate dynamic & strategically linked high-impact training sessions.
- Managing overall A to Z of Training and Development program.
- Interpret and deliver right-on-time the strategic people competency requirements of the organization.
- Demonstrate high-level knowledge of learning principles & mechanisms applied to designing & facilitating high-performance training solutions.
- Determine the value-added of training in relation to its contribution to the organization’s total competency.
- Learning of participants will equip them with competency to interpret and anticipate the training and development requirements of the organization relative to its strategic directions.
- A distinction between training and development interventions will be used to determine the most appropriate interventions according to the individual needs of participants and their stakeholders. Thus Programs designed will bridge trainees’ actual performance gaps and expectations to enable them to deliver standards of exemplar behavior.
- Strategic Partnering with Operations and Line Managers
- Identifying the Training & Development Gaps & Interventions that Will Produce the Organizational Results
- Designing the High Impact Training and Development Events
- Transfer of Learning: Bridging the Knowing-Doing Gap
Wajib diikuti oleh
Human Resource and Line Staff/Supervisors/Managers who are responsible for either or both management & development functions of HR Executives and managers of strategic business units, organization functions, and human resource development professionals and champions.
cforms contact form by delicious:days