Modern Safety Management
11-13 Juli 2012
28-30 November 2012
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel Harris Tebet / Hotel Ibis
Rp. 4.500.000,- per participant (Group Price) Min 3 Participants
Rp. 4.950.000,- per participant (Full Fare Price)
Rp. 4.750.000,- per participant (Early Bird Price) Lunas 7 Hari Sebelum Training
- 1 Kali Makan Siang
- 2 Kali Coffee Break
- Tas Ransel
- Flashdisk Materi Presentasi
- Seminar Kit
- Makalah Training
- Trainer yang Berkualitas
Pengantar Training :
The positive impact of introducing health, safety and environment management systems at the organization level, both on the reduction of hazards and risks and on productivity, is now recognized by governments, employers and workers. HSE management systems have been developed by the OSHA. This tripartite approach provides the strength, flexibility and appropriate basis for the development of a sustainable safety culture in the organization. The employer is accountable for and has a duty to organize occupational safety and health. The implementation of a HSE management system is one useful approach to fulfilling this duty.
Some managers do not understand how much accidents and other loss-producing events really cost. Wearing the blinders of traditional thinking in the area of accidents, they are likely to see only the costs of medical treatment and workers compensation. What is worse, they may accept these as the envitable costs of “doing business”, or assume that accident costs are borne by the insurance carrier. Even fewer managers understand that the same factors which are creating understand are also creating production losses as well as quality and cost problems. To understand the modern safety and loss control management is to take the significant steps in the identification, assessment and control of all losses.
Manfaat Training :
- Improved Environmental Performance
- Reduced Accidents/Incidents
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Improved Financial Performance
- Increased Access to Markets
- Improved Community Relations
- Improved Customer Relations
- Employee Involvement and Education
Tujuan Training :
After attending this workshop you should be able to:
- Understand the Republic Indonesia / Government & International Safety Regulations
- Implement modern safety and loss control management principles .
- Analyze the real causes , cost of accidents and other losses, and a functional framework for analyzing their sources and controlling their effects.
- Conduct professional management approach to provide operational strategies for improving overall management.
Metode Training :
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
Garis Besar Bahasan :
- Understanding Risk: The Key to Successful Safety Management
- The Causes, Effects and Control of Loss
- Planned Inspections
- Group Risk Assessment
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness
- Managing the Occupational Health System
- Managing Contractor Safety
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Measuring and Monitoring Safety
- Safe Behavior Management
- Course Examination
- Selling Your Safety Plan to Management
- Personal Action Planning
- Course Summary, Critique and Close
Pelatihan Sangat Penting Bagi :
- Manager K3/ staff K3
- Inspector LK3
- HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Manager/ Engineer
- Process facility manager/ Engineer
- Field manager/ engineer
- The other person who interested in.
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE.
QUALIFICATIONS: B.S. Economic Management. B.S. Public Health Sanitation. Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ). Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety. Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
MANAGING CONTRACTOR SAFETY, Measuring and Monitoring Safety, Planned Inspections
Diposting tgl : November 25th, 2011