Occupational Health, Safety And Environment (HSE) (YOGYAKARTA / BANDUNG)
28 – 30 Agustus 2013
10 – 12 September 2013
22 – 24 Oktober 2013
12 – 14 November 2013
3 – 5 Desember 2013
Bandung / Yogyakarta(*)
Managers and supervisors those with health and safety responsibilities need to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses and to develop a safety culture in the workplace. One of some program they need to develop is Industrial Hygiene program. Industrial Hygiene is the science of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating and controlling workplace conditions that may cause worker injury or illness. Industrial hygienists use environmental monitoring and analytical methods to detect the extent of worker exposure and employ engineering, work practice controls, and other methods to control potential health hazard systems. Industrial hygienists analyze, identify and measure workplace hazards or stressors that can cause sickness, impaired health or significant discomfort in workers through chemical, physical, ergonomic or biological exposures. Two roles of the Industrial hygienists are to spot those conditions and help eliminate or control them through appropriate measures.
- Know, understand and implement Government HSE Regulations and Procedures
- Analyze causes and effects of losses
- Identify the sources of pollution within the process & implement control technologies
- Set-up and implement HSE Programs in preventing and reducing accidents & losses
Introduction to HSE Government Regulations & Procedures
- Safety principles and risk management
- Hazard recognition and control
- Emergency preparedness
- Program development and implementation e.g. Ergonomics, etc.
- History of Industrial (Occupational) Hygiene
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Personal and Area Air Sampling
- Noise Exposure Evaluation
- General and Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Heat Stress Evaluation
- Illumination Evaluation
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Case Study & Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in improving health and safety and productivity will benefit from attending
this program, including:
- Health and Safety Committee members
- Managers, supervisors and worker
- Facility managers
- Human resources managers
- Senior managers
- Others with health and safety responsibilities
Managers, Superintendents, Section Heads and Supervisors, not limited from the following departments: Production, Transportation, Maintenance, Logistics / Warehouse, HSE/SHE/EHS, Support Services, Medical/Clinic, Security, Engineering, etc.
- Case Study
Suharyanta, Drs, M.Kes.
He has experienced in Occupational Health & Safety and Industrial Hygiene for almost 15 years. He was graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Gadjah Mada University and Master of Science in Occupational Medicine, University of Indonesia in 2006. His Expertise and experienced give him a very broad perspectives in handling any issues related to Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene.
Rp 8.500.000/peserta Non residensial.
Khusus untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama, biaya pendaftaran sebesar Rp.8.000.000
- Module / Handout (Hard & softcopy)
- Training Kit
- Coffe Break & Lunch
Kode : AA092
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246