OIL & GAS SURFACE PRODUCTION SYSTEM FACILITY OPERATION MAINTENANCE
September 21-24, 2010 at Bandung
WHY SHOULD ATTEND?
This practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Surface Production Facility, Operation and Maintenance. It will be delivered in order to meet the needs of non-technical personnel, and go into detail of technical personnel’s daily in-field operation, safety and maintenance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical and non-technical personnel of Oil & Gas Company who involves in or concern with daily onshore & offshore oil & gas surface production facility and equipment operation and maintenance and those who responsible of the continuity and integrity of the surface production and processing operation.
WHAT WILL THE PARTICIPANT GET?
After completion of this course, participants will understand why oil & gas must be processed in near well surface production facility, how the process is carried out, what equipment and components are needed, how each equipments works, and what are the goals to be achieved in each stage, in both technical and economical point of views. Participants will better classify requirements for each separation process and specification of vessels, columns, piping, valves, pump, compressor and related devices used in surface operations and improve knowledge on safety, inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting of the whole system.
THE MAJOR OUTLINE COURSE:
1. Flowing Oil and Gas Wells Facility
2. Oilfield Surface Production Operation and Facility
3. Gas field Surface Production Operation and Facility
4. Pumping and Compression Operation and Facility
5. Safety and Maintenance of the Surface Facility
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation, safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design, construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & aGas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246