Oil Tankers And Terminals Safety
(ISGOTT Reference Included)
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Cargo safety handling.
- Basic property of Petroleum.
- Cargo hazard. ( Petroleum, chemical )
- Enclosed space.
- Electric static hazard.
- IGS system and COW.
- Fire fighting.
- General Hazards for Ship and Terminal.
- PFSO; SSO; PSO; PSC.
- Declaration of Security.
- Safety and Security matter and conflict handling.
- Tanker and Terminal Informations.
- Ships Equipment.
- Management of Safety and Emergencies.
- Ship board Operations.
- Terminal Operations.
- Terminal Personnel.
- Mooring Master duties.
- Loading Master.
- Terminal Representative.
- Port Facillity Security Officer.
- Shore terminal Duties.
- Management Tanker and Terminal Interface.
- SBM mooring
- Bunkering Operations.
INSTRUCTOR :R.I. Triyanto, Capt., M.Mar
VENUE : Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)Yogyakarta (Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Ibis Styles Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Harper Hotel/ Melia Purosani Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel)
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
- 11 Jul 2017-14 Jul 2017
- 22 Aug 2017-25 Aug 2017
- 12 Sep 2017-15 Sep 2017
- 10 Oct 2017-13 Oct 2017
- 30 Oct 2017-02 Nov 2017
- 11 Dec 2017-14 Dec 2017
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 7.950.0007.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 7.750.0007.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.500.0007.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
R.I. Triyanto, Capt., M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc. Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government. Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899-812-1246